I Love You Like A Cheesy Love Song

(This basically a filler chapter just to squeeze in as many Sam & (Name) moments as I can before season 3 wraps up. I guess you could also call it the calm before the Ruby-storm. Enjoy some fluff after that smut chapter!)

(Name's) P.O.V
I woke up this morning to the motel room empty, no Sam, no Dean. I started to panic a little until I noticed a heart shape box of chocolate and a little note on top of the nightstand next to me.

Morning Baby, today is Valentine's Day! I've been saving up money and have a special day plan. Meet me at the park.
- Love, Sam ♥♥♥

I smile at the note, feeling my heart squeal inside my chest. I set the note aside and open the box of chocolate to eat a piece while I got up to get ready.

I completely forgot about Valentine's Day. It does explains why Dean is mysteriously gone. Today is like Christmas for him, lots of single lonely ladies. And this is the first year I'm not among them! I'm already getting giddy in anticipation of what Sam has plan.

As soon as I got my boots on, I left the motel and headed towards the park. I walk around looking for Sam, but so far I wasn't having much luck. I stop by the fountain, frowning. Damnit, where is he? You think a guy that tall would be easy to spot.

I felt a tap on the shoulder and turn to see nothing there. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips press against my cheek while I'm distracted and I smile, turning to face Sam when he pulls away.

Sam grins at me as he held his hands behind his back. "You found me!" He exclaimed. "I'm pretty sure you found me. Where were you hiding?" I asked. "Under my invisibility cloak." He joked and I laugh. "Ah, well no wonder why I couldn't find you." I said and Sam laughs.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby." Sam said, pulling his hands out from behind his back, to reveal he was hiding a bouquet of roses. I gasp at the flowers. "I hope you like them." Sam said, smiling at me shyly as he held out the flowers to me. "I love them." I said, taking them and smiling down at the roses. "I've never gotten flowers before." I muttered.

"I'm glad I could change that." Sam said, leaning down to kiss my other cheek. I pull the roses closer to smell them and discover a folded up piece of paper among the flowers. I took the paper out and carefully unfold it, while holding the bouquet with one hand.

Your lips are so soft and sweet, that the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head.
Your beauty is so bright and warm, that it continues shining through even the darkest of storms.
Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky, that when I stare into them I feel like I'm floating on air.
My love for you is pure and true, that I can never stop thinking of you.
That sound of you voice saying 'I love you' makes my heart pound, because I know that you are the one.
My best friend, my light, my love.

I kept reading the poem over and over again, spellbound. I was so captivated by the words, I didn't even notice how badly I was blushing until I finally took my eyes off the note. My face felt so hot and my ears were burning up so bad, it felt like they're gonna pop right off.

I look up at Sam, who looks back at me with sheepish smile, his hands clasped behind his back and his shoulders slightly hunched up. "Sam... I don't even know what to say." I muttered and he chuckles. "That's okay. I know it's a little much... but it's how I feel." He said.

I look at the poem and folded the paper back up and place it back in it's spot with the roses. I then sets the bouquet down on the fountain seat.

I turn back to Sam, who looked at me confused. "What's wrong...?" He started to say, but I interrupted him by grabbing the front of his jacket and yanking him down to my level, smashing our lips together.