Devil's Trap

"Where is he?" Dean asked, furrowing his brow in anger. Sam and I exchanged a worried look to each other, then return our gaze onto Dean. "They've got Dad." Dean growled, hanging up his phone.

"Meg?" I asked, Dean just nods. "What'd she say?" Sam asked. "I just told you, Sammy." Dean exclaimed, clearly upset. "Okay. Okay." He muttered and took the Colt, tucking it into the back of his jeans.

"What are you doing, Dean?" Sam asked. "We got to go." Dean replied, grabbing his duffel bag. "Why?" I asked. "Because the demon knows we're in Salvation, all right. It knows we got the Colt. It's got Dad... it's probably coming for us next." Dean explained as he puts on his jacket.

"Good. We've still got three bullets left. Let it come." Sam said. "Listen, tough guy, we're not ready, okay? We don't know how many of them are out there. Now, we're no good to anybody dead. We're leaving.... now!" Dean said, firmly. So we grab everything we could and drove off in the Impala.

"I'm telling you, guys, we could have taken him." Sam said, as we speeded down the road. "What we need is a plan. Now, they're probably keeping Dad alive, we just gotta figure out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun." Dean said, Sam just shakes his head and Dean glances over at him. "What?" He asked.

"Dean, if that were true, why didn't Meg mention a trade? Dad, he might be...." Sam started to say. "Don't!" Dean exclaimed, stopping him from finishing that sentence. "Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job." Sam said.

"Screw the job, Sam!" Dean exclaimed. "Dean, I'm just trying to do what he would want. He would want us to keep going." Sam said. "Quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything." Dean said, angrily.

Silence fell over the boys so I decided to speak up. "So how do we find him?" I asked. "Maybe we go to Lincoln. Start at the warehouse where he was taken." Dean suggested. "Come on, Dean, you really think these demons are going to leave a trail?" Sam asked. "You're right. We need help." Dean said

I look down thinking, with only one hunter, that has more experience with demons than anyone, coming to my mind. "Not just anyone's help." I said. Sam glances back at, me while Dean looks up at the review mirror, I gave them a knowing look.

I stared out the window of the Impala as we drive onto the familia scrapyard, I've spent a vast majority of my life in. Dean parked the car and we got out, walking towards the house. I smiled when I saw Rumsfeld lying on the hood of an old tow truck. "Rumsfeld!" I called out, running over to him. The large dog perked up and started wagging his tail.

"Hey there buddy! You missed me? Did you miss me?" I asked as I petted the dog, scratching him behind the ears where he likes it. Rumsfeld wagged his tail faster and turn over on his back for belly rubs. "Ooh you want you belly rub, don't you boy?" I asked, scratching his belly.

"(Name)." Dean said, already on the porch with Sam. "Right." I muttered, remembering we're on a tight deadline right now. "I missed you buddy." I said to the dog and I place a kiss on his head. "Love you." I told him, before I hurry up the steps to join the boys.

Dean knock on the door and a minute later, Bobby opens the door and looks at all three of us surprised. "Hey Bobby. I picked up a couple of strays." I said, with a tiny smile. "Yeah. I can see that. You boys got big, especially you Sam." Bobby said, Sam chuckles a little.