Time Is On My Side

In an abandoned cabin, the boys and I had a demon strapped to a chair throwing holy water on him. The demon screams and thrashes from side to side. "You ready to talk?" Dean asked. "I don't know. I don't know anything!" The demon shouted.

"Oh, you hear that, guys? He doesn't know anything." Dean said, turning to Sam and I. "Yeah, we heard." Sam said, both of us smirking. "I'm telling you the truth." The demon said.

"Oh, you are? My god, then I think Dean here owe you an apology." I said. "You're right, (Name)." Dean said, smirking at me, then both turn back to the demon smiling. "Allow me to make it up to you." Dean said, right before he forces holy water into the demon's mouth, who screams out in agony.

"I'm gonna ask you one last time... Who holds our contract?!" Dean shouted. The demon goes quiet, head hanging. When he looks up his eyes are black and he's smiling. "Your mothers." He said, looking from Dean to me. "Yeah, they, uh, showed it to me right before I bent them both over."

Dean lean in close. "I want a name. Or else..." He growled. "Or what? You're gonna squirt your holy water in both ends? Please. Brother, that's like a fleabite compared to what's coming to me if I tell you jack. Do what you want. The only thing I'm scared of is the demon holding your and her's tickets." The demon explains.

Dean stares at the demon then looks at Sam, who nods and begin to recite an exorcism. "Regna terrae, cantate deo, psallite domino......." The demon started flinching and grunting in pain. "How does that feel? Does that feel good?" Dean asked, circling around the demon, who squirms.

"Go ahead. Send me back to hell..." The demon said and Sam stops the exorcism. "Cause when you get there, I'll be waiting for you and your little sidekick... with a few pals who are dying for a nice little meet and greet with Dean Winchester and (Name) Singer." The demon said.

"Should I?" Sam asked. I glare down at the demon, who grin maliciously back at me. "Send him someplace he can't hurt anyone else." I said and Sam continues the exorcism, making the demon scream. I look over at Dean and we both shared a worried and frighten look.

After the demon was exorcised, the body he possessed slump over dead. Dean and I carry the body outside and bury him, hoping his soul is in a better place. We return to the cabin, seeing Sam finishing up a phone call when we enter.

"Bury the body?" Sam asked us, putting his phone away. "Yeah. Looks like these demons ride 'em hard just for kicks." Dean said, opening a beer and taking a drink as he crashes tiredly onto a couch.

"What was the phone call about?" I asked Sam. "Remember that thing in the paper yesterday?" He asked us. "Stripper suffocates dude with thighs?" Dean asked. "The other thing." Sam replied. "Right, the guy that walks into the E.R. and kneels over dead. His stomach's ripped out?" Dean asked.

"His liver, actually. Anyways, I just found out something pretty damn interesting." Sam said. "What?" I asked. "The dead body covered in bloody fingerprints, not the victim's." He replied.

"Okay, great. My man Dave Caruso will be stoked to hear it." Dean said. "Those fingerprints match a guy who died in 1981." Sam said, Dean and I exchanged a look of confusion.

"Really. So, what are we talking? Uh, walking dead?" Dean asked. "Walking, killing dead?" I added. "Maybe." Sam said, shrugging. "Zombies do like the other other white meat. Huh. Speaking of, what do you care about zombies?" Dean asked him.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked. "Well, you've been on souls-saving detail for months now. And we're three weeks out, and all of a sudden, you're interested in some hot zombie action?" Dean pointed out.

"Hey, man, you're the one who's been all gung ho to hunt. I just thought I'd be doing you a favor." Sam replied. "Hey, no, no, no, no, no. I didn't say I didn't want to do it, okay. I mean obviously I want to hunt some zombies." Dean said. "Okay, fine, whatever." Sam said, turning away.