Heart

(Okay, I know this episode supposed to happen later on like near the end of season 2. But for the sake of this story I'm having it happen here. This episode gave me such headache to write that I decided it just be easier to have it happened now.)

(Name's) P.O.V
Sam and I watch as the employee slides a corpse from it's compartment. "Here he is, Detectives." She said and we saw that the man has stitches running along his chest, stomach, shoulders, and throat.

"That's a pretty nasty bite." Sam said and the employee hums in agreement "You know what bit him?" I asked. "I haven't quite determined that just yet." She replied, averting her eyes. "Come on, Doc. Off the record." Sam said. "Okay, way, way off the record...." She said. "Sure." Sam said and I nodded.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say the guy was attacked by a wolf. But unless I know that the zoo is missing one of their lobos, I'm going with pit bull." She said, eyeing us. "I like my job." She said and we chuckle. "Yeah, I hear you." Sam said.

"One more thing. This guy... was his heart missing?" I asked her. "Yeah, how did you know that? I haven't even finished my report." She said and I shrugged. "Lucky guess." I said, exchanging a look with Sam.

We return to the motel where Dean was cleaning his guns on his bed. "This lawyer guy the first heart-free corpse in town?" He asked. "First man. Over the past year, several women have gone missing. Dead bodies all washed up later in the bay, too deteriorated to draw firm conclusions." Sam explained, grabbing two beers from the fridge.

He grab a chair bringing it over and straddles it. Sam smiles as he hands one of the beers to me, I return the smile and open the bottle he gave me. "But no hearts?" Dean asked, eyeing us. "No hearts." I replied and took a swig of my beer.

"They were all hookers working Hunter's Point. Now, cops are trying to keep things under wrap, but they're looking for a serial killer." Sam explained. "And the lunar cycle?" Dean asked. "Mm-hmm. Yeah, month after month, all the murders happen in the week leading up to the full moon." Sam said.

"Which is this week, right?" Dean asked. "Hence the lawyer." I said. "Awesome." Dean said, in delight and stood up looking in his duffel bag. "Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, (Name), but what about 'a human by day, a freak animal killing machine by moonlight' don't you understand? I mean, werewolves are badass. We haven't seen one since we were kids." Dean said, looking at case full of sliver bullets.

"Okay, Sparky. And you know what? After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland." Sam said, sarcastically. "Can we?" I asked, serious. But unfortunately I got no answer to my question.

"You know what the best part about it is? We already know how to bring these suckers down." Dean said, holding up a silver bullet. "One of these bad boys right to the heart. So, what's our next move?" He asked. "Talk to the girl who found the body." I said.

We headed over to the girl's apartment, she introduced herself as Madison and let us inside. "I don't understand. I already gave my statement." She said. "Right, well, we just need to verify a few things." Sam said and we saw a man sitting on the sofa. "This is my neighbor, Glen. Glen, this is Detective..." Madison said.

"Landis. And Detective Dante and Detective Possible." Dean said, patting Sam and I on the back. Glen, a bearded man wearing a Mission Church T-shirt, stands up from the couch. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to it." He said to Madison.

"Okay. Thanks for the casserole." Madison said. "Oh, how thoughtful." Dean said. "Just call if you need anything." Glen said and we watch him leave. "He's sweet. He came over to check on me. Have... have a seat." Madison said and we sat down at the kitchen table.