6.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

...did that make up for new years

yes>

no>

<6.5>
so much — too much

PETUNIA WAS ANNOYED.

JAMES WAS CONFUSED.

The two sat in Dumbledore's office, slightly damp from the rain. And the headmaster, who was fiddling with a few items on his desk, stayed uncomfortably quiet.

it was another meeting.

and james refused to leave her side.

mcgonagall found that part annoying.

Petunia had gotten quite used to these meetings. Talking about her visions, what they could possibly mean. She knew that the next step was to control it, or at least, prevent the man from entering her thoughts once more.

And to start that — she would need to focus on getting her visions without his help.

All by herself.

"You're a seer?"

Petunia was slightly startled by James's abrupt question — not realizing that the man before her started to explain the situation. And in answer to his question, she merely nodded, catching his impressed gaze.

"Have you been practicing?" Dumbledore's voice sounded next, curiosity lacing his words.

She finally decided to speak.

"Uhm," she started shortly, thinking of her next words carefully, "I've tried.. but nothing has really come out of it."

She caught his disappointed look.

"But I am close," She decided to continue, "I start to get a headache — I even black out at some points."

Dumbledore perked up.

James frowned.

"But you don't see anything?"

She shook her head.

"Nothing that makes sense," She added on, "I see blurbs of things. I've seen animals, a — uhm," Petunia started to stutter as the words rambled out, "I've seen," She retried, "The moon."

"The moon?"

"And it was full," She spoke specifically, "But that was it," She nodded, "I've also seen a boy — but only from behind, I didn't see his face."

"Did you hear him?"

"I can't hear anything in the visions."