3

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING - mention of suicide (near the end of the chapter.)

this isn't the most important chapter, so if you are uncomfortable, do not feel the need to read it.

speaking of which: if you need to talk to someone, you can always message me, i'll respond as soon as i can <3

...

we're almost to 800k...
i can't, you guys are the best, truly.

love u<3

<3>
*deer noises*

PETUNIA COULD BARELY FORM A proper step as she was being dragged by James. Peter was a few steps behind as he was too short to keep up with their longer strides, and as James was the tallest (and quickest), he didn't notice the two struggling to keep up.

they were no longer in the school.

nor the library.

Students were sitting in the grass as Peter, James, and Petunia passed them — openly ignoring the odd behavior, instead keeping their attention to their friends.

They were reading, drawing, simply just talking — and in that moment, Petunia felt slight envy for them, wanting a normal day for herself. But, as she brought this upon herself, and is slightly interested in the whole 'animal thing,' she ignored her inner protest, starting to jog alongside James.

Peter was wheezing at this point.

"You can't just drag girls to the woods, y'know?" The blonde panted out, like Peter, not being in the best shape, "Seems kinda sketchy."

She earned a breathy laugh in return.

       "I know i'm following you guys willingly," Peter followed after her, his breaths being caught between each word, "But I also am not. And I didn't know we were running." He stopped his steps, seeing as the two turned to him, "Why are we even running? It's bloody one in the afternoon, what are we rushing for?"

petunia smiled at that.

and she quietly agreed.

"I wanted it to be like those spy muggle films," James answered quickly, easily catching his breath. And as the two stared at him in confusion, he sighed out, explaining, "The pretty girl finds out the spies secret and he does those running and crawling things, gets them to a secluded area, and says 'how do you know that?'" He mocked out, "And then proceeds to show her."

their confusion grew.

      "Please tell me we aren't crawling," she almost pleaded, glancing at her pants, "I'm not wearing the right attire."

Peter shook his head quickly.

     "I have bad knees," his voice was complain-like, "Plus," he continued, "Mum just bought me these pants. If I get a single grass stain—"