1

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

officially act 7 (,:
i'm planning on ten. will i stick with that? no idea, we will see.

will honestly be so sad when this story ends. ):

<1>
hogwarts express

PETUNIA, DRESSING NICER THAN usual, stared at the brick wall before her, giving Lily a confused look as she explained the directions.

    "I don't care what you say," the blonde started shortly, awkwardly crossing her arms over her chest, "I will not fall for your lies and walk into this brick wall."

lily had rolled her eyes at that.

petunia had used that same excuse for the past five minutes.

    "You have to!" She responded almost immediately, staring back at her sister. "How to get to the train," She repeated her steps, "Is you have to look around and make sure no one is watching, go in between platforms 9 and 10, and then walk through... well... the wall!"

Petunia continued her blank expression.

And then she stepped away.

"I'm just going to ask someo—"

petunia was cut off.

     With a gasp leaving her lips and a tug on her arm, Lily gripped the girls bicep, pulling her straight towards the wall. And Petunia inwardly winced as they'd gotten closer.

she waited for impact.

waited

and waited..

but to her relief, nothing came.

      Instead, almost tripping over her own two feet, Petunia was released from Lily's hold — immediately falling into the crowd of students before her.

she lost sight of the ginger.

the crowded area didn't help.

     And as her nerves began to take over, her eyes tracing every person in her way, hoping to find someone she knew — Petunia felt her breath hitch at the boy right in front of her, who was already looking in her direction.

"Lost?"

"What?"

      The familiar gray eyes, the shaggy but styled black hair, Regulus Black had just spoken to her — a looking of concern and amusement drawled on his face.

she accidentally stared for a minute.

     "Oh!" Her voice wavered nervously, "Sorry," Petunia apologized, again, starting her process to look around, "Have you seen.. I don't know," she mumbled, "Lily Evans or... James Potter.. Remus, Peter, Marlene... Sir-" she stopped short on the last name.