2.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

500K??? I DONT DESERVE ANY OF YOU OMG

<2.5>
the order of the what

    WHEN PETUNIA ARRIVED TO Hogwarts, wishing the others goodbye as she walked the opposite way in the castle — the blonde was not expecting for them to follow suit.

and the same could be said for the rest.

     Because Remus, who heard their approaching footsteps, started to walk quicker. And Peter, who watched the group in front of him, slowly pulled out his letter — rereading the directions clearly.

'Please make your way to Headmaster Albus Dumbledore's room as soon as you arrive.'

Petunia was confused, but decided against questioning the odd behavior — honestly preferring the company. And James, who was solely focused on Petunia, hadn't even realized the others surrounding them.

It was only once an agitated Remus spoke.

"You all are either very nosey," He pointed out, his voice silently echoing in the halls, "Or you all got the same letter."

Petunia only shrugged.

"About the attacks.. safety..." Peter began to summarize the short letter, "Meeting at Dumbledore's office?"

James finally looked up at the group.

"You got that too?"

"No, we just decided to follow you
and watch you stare at Petunia."

He went bright red at that.

Petunia held back her smile.

"I— I was not staring," he shook his head, seeing the amusement rise on her face, "I was not.. I would not stare at you."

"Probably wished he was snogging you instead."

Petunia did go red at that.

And with a loud slap, Peter simply laughed away the pain, seeing as James' became flustered at his words. The small boy sent a wink to Petunia.

Remus only watched, momentarily.

"Anyways," his voice drawled, "What do you think this is about — why would he want us?"

it went quiet.

until a new voice entered the conversation.

"Woah," Dorcas appeared with Marlene, "You aren't the only special ones!" she simply said, "We got the letter too."

"And Lily," Marlene added in, "And the Prewett twins, plus Alice Prewett, Sirius, Emmeline Vance.." She began to list, "Frank Longbottom."

Petunia knew none of these people.

     "They're all our age?" She questioned thoughtfully, earning all nods. And because of that, Petunia furrowed her brows. "What would Dumbledore want with a bunch of teenagers?"

"I even heard Moody would be there."

"Moody?"

     "He's an Auror," James answered her, beginning his walk once again, "A damn good one at that."

    Petunia was still confused. And despite trying to hide it, the spectacled boy could easily tell. "An Auror—"

    "I know, I know," She quickly said, "You guys told me before," she nodded in remembrance, "I'm just confused as to why..."

     "—They want an Auror to talk to a bunch of teenagers?" Remus finished for her, seeing as she nodded at his words. "It is a little weird."

    "War is coming," Marlene spoke next, "Heard my parents talking about it — they're thinking about going somewhere else... for safety," Her voice wavered at her words, "They've already had six attacks," her voice lowered, "I had nightmares about being next."

Dorcas slid her hand into Marlene's.

She gave a comforting squeeze.

     "He wouldn't make us fight, would he?" Peter's small voice cut in, "He can't do that — can't he? Some of us aren't even seventeen yet—"

"But we will be soon."

A look of horror struck Peter's face.

Petunia felt herself grow nervous.

"But— but I can't even cast spells?"

The group looked at her.

"But you can see the future."

James matched her frown.

       But as Marlene, Dorcas, and Peter all heard that sentence, their eyes had widened, staring directly at the blonde. "What?"

she suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"Like a seer?"

Petunia uncomfortably shifted, nodding.

      And just before they could question her further, the group was cut off by the familiar stairwell — opening abruptly for the waiting students.

she hadn't even realized they arrived.

     And once the group was welcomed in, immediately heading down the familiar stairwell, right into his office — they all saw the others, along with Dumbledore, McGonagall, and an unrecognizable shorter man — who had shaggy gray hair and a fake eye.

He scowled at the group.

Petunia didn't know how to feel in that moment.

    But as Dumbledore stood, a welcoming smile adorned on his face — the man looked at each person in the room, seemingly trying to find a good introduction to start on.

"Thank you for all coming."

It was eerily quiet in the room.

"As you may know, the rise of Voldemort is growing each and every day."

No one said a word.

"And as this is becoming war.."

His voice was like an echo.

"I have a proposition."

P.EVANS + J.POTTER