2.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

<2.5>
vision - 4

AGAIN, PETUNIA DID NOT HAVE time to think of what was happening as she fell into her next vision — especially as she was immediately forced into a run right off the bat.

Her breaths were ragged, heaving into a fit of coughs as she was forced up an unfamiliar set of stairs. And her side was cramping, though, she felt as the person ignored it — instead twisting harshly, and screaming "locomotor mortis!" as the wooden wand pointed to something behind her.

And despite the crashing sound, Petunia was forced to look straight again, not seeing what was following them or why she was running.

A burst of red light barely grazed past her as she turned another corner, before hitting a door — pushing it open and slamming it behind her, locking it immediately.

Petunia felt as her head was forced left and right, supposedly looking for something as beads of sweat trailed past her eyes. And Petunia watched as she was forced into step — finally getting a good look at the person she was seeing through.

"Leave me, the fuck, alone!" She heard Marlene McKinnon scream out, grimacing at the sight of a gash on her cheek. "You traitor." Petunia forcefully spoke, now hearing loud bangs against her door.

Petunia felt as Marlene forced her way to the door again, now holding her wand near her face. "i'm not a murderer," Marlene's voice trembled into a sob — for once showing a sign of weakness. "Please," Petunia felt as a tear escaped, "leave me alone," she continued, "don't make me do this."

The response was silent, and the banging had stopped. Petunia was still stuck in her initial position, now pointing her wand to the door.

Marlene's heart was rapidly beating against her chest, anxiety rushing through every inch of her body. Petunia, at the moment, wanted to comfort her — tell her she was here. But Marlene can't hear her.

And the last thing she'd seen, heard, felt — was a blinding white light, an echoing boom, and a burning sensation fill her.

petunia now found herself
outside a large home.

She felt a bag in her hand, a smile on her face. She felt as she was forced forward, straight to a black door with a decorated window.

she watched as she knocked on the door.

No answer.

Petunia felt her hand knock on the door again, receiving the same lack of response like before — and instead of leaving, her hand was forced to the doorknob — slightly turning it as she peaked inside.

"Marls?" The familiar voice left her lips as she stepped into the entrance hall — causing a gasp to escape right after. And Petunia felt as her eyes widened, seeing the thrown furniture, broken glass... her eyes peered to the opposite end of the room — and she looked away just as quickly, seeing the sight of two lifeless individuals.

Michael and Melissa McKinnon.

"Marlene!" Dorcas' voice called out more abruptly than before — rushing into step as she pulled out her wand, searching each room individually.

"Marlene!" Petunia felt her scream again, pushing past the broken furniture as she checked the bathroom.

Petunia could feel the panic Dorcas had felt in the moment, she could see her hand shaking as she held up her wand.

The silence was uncomfortable — deadly, to the point Petunia wished Dorcas would say something again.

Though, before she could even think of speaking — the house rumbled as a huge bang sounded right above her — causing her to sprint towards it.

"MARLENE!" Dorcas screamed out again, her voice cracking at the end of it. "Please, no," Petunia heard her croak, tripping over the damaged pieces she'd past.

No sight of a person was seem through Dorcas' vision — and Petunia felt her head rush with another sense of dizziness as the next vision tried to break through.

but petunia fought it.

She fought it as Dorcas made her way through the hallway. She fought it as she approached a fallen over door. And she fought it as she stepped over it — seeing the sight of Marlene McKinnon on the ground before her, wand still grasped in her hand as she lifelessly stared at the ceiling above her.

Petunia felt herself forced to her knees, hearing as Dorcas screamed a blood curdling scream until her voice eventually broke out.

P.EVANS + J.POTTER