1.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

<1.5>
vision - 2

     PETUNIA SQUINTED AS HER VISION changed, causing a small sway to overtake her body as she felt herself lean against a brick wall.

     She was taller, her clothes fitting slightly tighter than she was used to. Petunia heard as her shoes squeaked against the Hogwarts flooring, causing a light echo to sound down the halls.

And forcefully, Petunia felt as her hand was pushed into her hair — where should felt thick, short curls instead of her typical long and straight hair.

       Whoever she was with currently with was obviously nervous, since she could feel as they awkwardly messed with the ends of their sleeves — seemingly pulling it down to hide any showing skin that may be poking out.

        And their breaths were deep, almost hitch-like as it trembled from her lips, causing a cough to overtake just a moment later.

Petunia felt as the person laid their head against the wall, taking another deep breath through their nose — trying to shake away their nerves before pushing off the wall and turning to the side, staring straight ahead.

right at the sight she was far too used to.

Dumbledore's office.

        "Polyasticious," she spoke confidently, though, slightly faltering as she heard how deep it was.

          And at her words, the statue opened up to her, causing yet another deep sigh to escape.

The steps started.

          First reluctantly, as if this person wasn't sure if this was the right choice. And then to a halt — where Petunia reluctantly senses them looking down to their left forearm.

Petunia couldn't fight the urge she felt as her hand trailed down her silky sleeve — and she couldn't fight the urge to not roll it up, only slightly, to see what laid beneath.

which was familiarity.

        A black, slithering snake right on the center of their arm. Cuts and unhealed bruises decorating the outside of it — though, she couldn't deny the deep cuts she'd also seen in the center of the tattoo-like snake. Almost as if this person tried to cut it off, but failed due to the pain.

The sleeve was shoved back down.

         And again, Petunia felt as she was forced into walking — down the steps, to the door, right into the office.

They didn't speak once they entered the room, showing no indication that they were there. But they knew they didn't need to, that Dumbledore would know — as he did.

"Mr. Black," Dumbledore began to greet, though, he was quickly cut off as "Regulus" had left her lips, the same deep voice echoing into the room. "Please," She felt herself speak again, doing the same nervous tick as her fingers now messed with the hem of her shirt.

"Regulus," Dumbledore replied earnestly, nodding along to the name he had just said. "I hope you got here okay?"

"I managed," She heard him reply just as quickly, forcing himself to take another step in, "I wouldn't doubt their suspicions, however."

Dumbledore hummed in response, keeping the same nodding motion as before. Petunia could feel how anxious Regulus felt in the moment, she could hear his heart beating faster every second that silence had passed.

"You know Miss Evans, I presume?" Dumbledore had finally spoke, causing Petunia's head to be forced upwards at the name. "Petunia Evans," He detailed his wording, staring directly at her.

"We've lightly spoken," Petunia forced out a reply, feeling slightly awkward as she was somewhat referring to herself. She had to remind herself she wasn't the one truly speaking — It was Regulus.

"Right," Dumbledore replied shortly, pushing out his hand in indication that Regulus could now sit. It only took a moment before Petunia felt herself being pushed into a walk once again — forced into the chair she had suffered in so many times. "Petunia, Miss Evans, has a gift per say," Dumbledore continued his wording, "And with this gift, we had seen something — I had seen something that comes with great importance."

Petunia felt as her hands anxiously rubbed against her legs, soon making their way to the armrest as she clenched her hands against it in anxiousness.

"And what was it?"

"An object," Dumbledore leaned forward in his seat. There was no indication that he was trying to be threatening at all — however, that didn't stop the tense feeling from igniting down her spine, "That holds such a powerful point — it should be dealt with."

Everything Dumbledore had said, Regulus didn't seem to disagree with. He knew what was being talked about and he knew how important that piece was. He knew where it was. What it was. How to get it. How to get there.

"I agree," Petunia, again, felt herself say. And before she could say anything else, she felt her mouth forced shut, almost like Regulus was scared to overshare.

"We are trying to get them."

Silence.

Like in her previous vision, Petunia felt as her fingers thumped onto the dark, wooden armrest — trying to overtake the silence that was currently held — And, again, a deep sigh had escaped once more.

"I can get it," the voice was barely above a whisper. "I'd need help.." She could hear Regulus explain, "But I know who to bring."

"You aren't bad, Mr. Black."

"Regulus," She heard him correct again. And her eyes were forced back to Dumbledore's who was already staring back. "And you don't know the things I've done."

A glint in Dumbledore's eye.

"I do."

P.EVANS + J.POTTER