4.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

<4.5>
news

       A MAJORITY OF PETER, JAMES, and Petunia's day was spent in the woods, exploring and examining the idea of being an animagus. The blonde couldn't deny, even after reading so much about it, that it blew her mind at not only the idea but also the sight.

       And if she could, Petunia would spend her entire day there in the woods, with these two people by her side. Though, as the sun was soon becoming covered by clouds and the wind began to pick up, she couldn't help but feel the pit of her stomach start to swarm.

      It wasn't from the storm approaching, if that was the future for the weather. She loved the rain. But even then, Petunia had the new feeling of a weight over her heart, making her breath hitch momentarily.

something wasn't right.

     "We should be getting back," her words quickly came out, looking to the two boys as they stopped their steps, glancing back at her.

"I thought you loved the rain?"

her eyes flickered to the sky.

      And Petunia nodded, though, still shifted uncomfortably in her stance, not liking the feeling her body currently held.

Something wasn't right.

That phrase repeated in her head.

      And as if James could sense her discomfort, he made his way over to her, trying to catch her eye.

     "Are you okay?" His voice was soft, almost sympathetic as he asked it. And although she wasn't, Petunia felt slightly better that he was there.

her heart grew warm at the thought.

And as she went to nod, to give him some type of answer, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Something was wrong. She just didn't know what. Petunia didn't want to lie to him.

so, she didn't.

she didn't give james an answer.

"The wind is getting pretty bad," Peter's voice broke out, his head nodding to the trees harshly swaying into one another. Leaves were escaping the small branches, almost attacking them as they flew passed. "Should we?"

Petunia was quick to nod.

      Her steps were faster than before. The wind was picking up, almost pushing her away from the direction she was going. It was as if it was trying to stop her from getting her way back to Hogwarts, back to the safety it held for her.

     James was trying his best to keep up with her, his feet tailing right behind her own. And as Peter wasn't much of a fan of ran, nor storms, he was surprisingly the quickest of them all.

He winced at the sound of thunder.

      The sight of Hogwarts appeared much quicker than before. Though, it still felt like it had been ages since their journey back, especially for Petunia. Because with each step she took, it almost faltered, leading for an anxiety rush to fill through her. The sight of the school did not settle her nerves, but rather angered them.

She continued her walk.

     Students were still outside, despite the changing weather. And as the trio found themselves soon being engulfed by their peers, Petunia's steps came into a halt, causing James to run into her quite harshly.

"What is it?"

Petunia didn't answer.

She didn't need too.

     Because once James followed her gaze, passing the sight of each group of students, he saw McGonagall, standing with Lily, watching them.

She was quick to make her way over.

     "Must I remind you," She spoke as she approached them, "The Forbidden Forest is, in fact, forbidden," She spoke shortly, though, her tone wasn't harsh like expected.

      "What?!" James's voice came next, "Since when, I had no idea — did you know, Peter?"

Peter shook his head in disbelief.

     And as a look of annoyance and amusement barely crossed McGonagall's face, the expression turned solemn as she finally looked back at Petunia.

The blonde frowned in response.

she was hiding something.

     "I have been asked to retrieve both you and your sister," She spoke lowly, her eyes not breaking contact, "And only you two," She clarified, sending a brief glance to the boys behind her.

"Is everything okay?"

     Petunia almost regretted those words as she asked them, not even realizing she was talking until it was finished. She knew not everything was okay.

McGonagall's expression confirmed that.

     "Everything will be okay," She replied hastily, this time avoiding the blonde's eyes, "I'll make sure of that."

Petunia wasn't comforted by those words.

"Dumbledore is waiting, come now."

__
I NEED TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER TOO — SORRY FOR SLACKING LOVIES
P.EVANS + J.POTTER