10.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

HI MY LOVIES HOW R U

<10.5>
where, when, who

BRIGHT RED LIGHTS GLARED FROM the Christmas tree, artificial snow staining the small rug that occupied it. The fireplace, that Petunia hadn't originally noticed, lit up a corner of the room — only adding to the homey feeling she'd originally felt.

Gifts were stacked high, multiple types of wrapping paper decorating them — and the small family, including Petunia, sat on the sofas — enjoying the silence as they were all trying to wake up.

Petunia was messing with her ring, almost anxiously as she sat with the rest. Her mind was still preoccupied by the vision she had just minutes prior — and she couldn't help but question, where was she?

Again, where... was she?

Obviously her mind went to the worst thought, which was also first.

Did she die?

Was she not there, because she was dead?

Petunia didn't answer that question.

Because how could she?

she didn't know the answer.

When she saw herself gone, not with the group in front of her — the blonde didn't feel sad nor happy. She didn't fear for her future, she didn't wish for it either. Because Petunia didn't know what to expect.

The rest seemed happy, cracking jokes and lightening up the boy's day before he got sent too school. None seemed sad or remorseful, saying how they wished she could be there on that special day.

Was she still alive?

Her fingers began to tap against her leg, trying to take her mind away from the self-mad vision that had just happened. She thought about it too. Did the wand actually help her in that moment? Did the word she say trigger something within her? Or was it all just a coincidence?

Maybe the vision was meant to happen, despite what she did beforehand. She did feel weird, different than usual. And even then, Petunia also didn't feel how she typically would before a vision.

It was just different.

And she wanted to try it again.

Possibly for better use, or something to help fill in the clues that have been given to her. She knew about a traitor, about the horcrux and Harry Potter. Petunia, outside of her visions, was even getting clues on who may betray them in the end. If she could truly believe Amber, then she could cross her off the list — and instead add two more. Lucius Malfoy, who she would still need more knowledge on — and a girl Amber was once close with, though, her name was never mentioned.

She felt stumped.

And although she wanted to get to the bottom of it, the sounds of Christmas music interrupted her mind, causing her to remember where she was and what day it is.