2.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

THIS CHAPTER IS SO SO SHORT SORRYYY

<2.5>
code names

AS PETUNIA TIREDLY FLIPPED to the next page of her book, her mind being filled with new information — the blonde was surprised to hear the first round of disruption sound near the doors, causing a loud shush to be followed right after.

The blonde did not turn her head towards the noises, already knowing who would cause such an entrance. Though, as she stared down at her books, thinking about her previous vision, the girl cursed to herself — swiftly pushing the books off her desk, cringing at the loud thump that occurred right after.

the boys didnt seem to notice.

    Because with two wide smiles and swift apologies back to the librarian, the two perked up as they saw the familiar girl, linking their arms jokingly as they made their way towards her.

"M'lady."

Petunia stopped her reading.

     And as she sent one last glance to the books that scattered the floor below her, causing her to push them under the desk, the blonde looked up to them, having a sarcastic smile grow on her face.

"Dear."

The two faltered momentarily.

But as they assumed it was a mere coincidence, they shook away the over exaggerated thought, instead joining the girl and her reading.

Peter was the first to speak.

"What book is that?"

she didn't answer for a moment.

Although the book was revising Year 3 information, discussing spells and jinxes, Petunia felt the need to tease slightly more — trying to grow their suspicions.

"Oh," she started simply, flipping through the pages randomly, not letting the boys see the words, "This morning the girls and I woke up to an awful sight." She stopped momentarily, seeing as they stared at her shortly.

her smile was held back.

"There was a small rodent in the room," She mindlessly stated, stopping the pages from turning once more. She noticed the small glance James gave Peter. "Marlene tried to jinx the small animal... but was.. unsuccessful," She faked a frown, staring up at the two, "We don't know where it went."

"What does the book have to do with that?"

She looked to Peter.

"The girls suggested they brew a potion to catch the rat," She simply lied, "Y'know, trap it's little paws in some sticky material, get rid of him."

Peter shifted in his seat.

"Well, did you find anything?"