12.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

hi lovies!! how's your day?

<12.5>
oops, uhm... who?

       BOTH REGULAS BLACK AND Petunia Evans had a look of discomfort covered on their faces. Though, for different reasons.

     Regulus wasn't expecting to be allowed or even welcomed on this small detour during the winter holiday. His parents were always strict regarding his whereabouts, and after the runaway of his brother, Sirius, things only seemed to worsen. Stepping outside his home was almost like treason to Walburga and Orion.

And with Sirius, he had only spoken to him a handful of times during the year. Regulus didn't have a faint idea if his brother would want to see him or even be near him — especially with his friends being around.

but his thoughts were put to rest.

and his questions were answered.

      Because when the morning hit and Pandora roamed into his room with a look of pleasure reaching her eyes, the girl immediately caught his attention as she said, "you're coming with us."

      Petunia, on the other hand, felt a rush of uncomfortableness when the small group, including a now freezing Sirius, came into the home. And it wasn't because she was disappointed with new guests — no. She actually couldn't place why the small rush occurred to her.

      The girl was honestly overjoyed to see the sight of Remus, smiling brighter now that he was in the comfort of a warm and filled home. And Regulus, the boy she met just briefly was there. Petunia let her eyes roam on him for a moment, subconsciously checking for any fresh scratches and bruises that may decorate his skin. She couldn't see much, however, due to his bundle of winter clothes.

      Petunia also stared at the blonde who was next to her sister, recalling her name to be Pandora, despite not being fully sure. Petunia was curious over the familiar girl — and as she tried to reminisce her time at Hogwarts, Pandora never seemed to cross any of her memories.

       Pandora was talking to Sirius and Dorcas, while staying next to the two people she had come with originally. She seemed bright, happy — even a small wave of innocence as she spoke.

     Petunia felt the need to talk to her, or even introduce herself as she watched the conversation. But even before the thought could fully enter her mind, a dark feeling grazed her skin — almost like the feeling she'd gotten so many months ago when the unwanted visitor would come to her.

Petunia decided against her greeting.

     However, she made eye contact with Lily. And despite the fact that two girls had never cleared the air on their situation, Lily felt the need to go over there — with Pandora by her side.

       "Petunia," Her voice called over the others, her ginger hair bouncing on her back as she scooted past Remus, "I wanted you to meet someone."

she looked even more familiar up close.

And the two approached her with ease, filling the space before her. Petunia stood from her seat on the couch, holding her hand out to shake.

      "Hello," Petunia's soft voice was louder than she expected it to be. Her timidness wasn't showing as much as she thought it would. "I'm... Petunia."

      "I've heard," Pandora tried to joke, letting a small, fluttery laugh escape through her words. Petunia had never heard something like it. "I'm Pandora, it's well.." She lingered a genuine smile, "Swell to finally meet you."

Pandora reached for her hand in response.

It slightly burned as she shook it.

      "Likewise," Petunia responded, almost feeling as if she was lying when she said it. And because of her thoughts, Petunia shook them away, looking straight to Pandora. "Truly." She added in, trying to convince herself more than she was Pandora.

another lie.

__
this is a filler to lead into the next segment, apologies for the extreme shortness... :)
P.EVANS + J.POTTER