2.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

i just want to make a point that vernon is going to be inappropriate. that meaning both comments and actions.
(like seen in the chapter before)
(also, to the people who DID comment on that one specific part in the middle of last chapter — i genuinely laughed at those reactions)

<2.5>
worried for a wellbeing

"HE KISSED YOU?"

"On the jaw, but yes."

"I could take him."

"James, he's like... four times
your size."

"I have a wand."

"That is useless until you're
seventeen."

"Sirius is here too, he
could help."

"What?"

HER SKIN BEING RED FROM the constant scrubbing, Petunia kept a wet rag up to her jaw, trying to get the feeling of Vernon's lips off of her.

it was still there.

And with the wooden wand up to her mouth, her voice continued to reexplain what happened during her first night back.

She was not only disgusted by his action, but also angry.

He had kissed her.

She didn't want him too.

Petunia felt dirty.

james was furious.

      As the details continued to sway from her end of the wand to his own, the spectacled boy sat on his bed — listening to her carefully.

     And when Sirius barged in, immediately being shushed by James — he followed suit, sitting next to him and listening carefully to the words.

He wasn't too pleased either.

      And once she was done with her story, sitting patiently as the questions quickly came through rapidly — Petunia was surprised to hear them say that they were coming over.

She was quick to say no.

They obviously didn't listen.

So, as a hour had passed, along with a few minutes — the rest of the household was finally asleep when Petunia had received a patterned knock on her window. And as she peeked through, seeing the two wizards, she inwardly sighed, opening it for them.

"If you get too loud," She looked specifically at Sirius, who mocked offense in response, "I'll personally—"

"Woah woah woah," He dramatically trailed over her words, pulling himself into her room, "Save the threatening for Hermon."