4.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

<4.5>
dumbledaddy strikes again🧙🏻‍♂️

REMUS'S RING WAS THE DARKEST it has ever been as he watched Petunia. With her eyes squint shut, her teeth bolted together, the blonde couldn't even feel the tears drain down her face — she was too distracted by the pain.

Dumbledore's hands were placed on each side of her head — his eyes closed like her very own, seeing what she saw. Though, unlike Petunia, not an ounce of pain had hit his body, as he was not the one with the visions.

The group of students watched almost terrified at the sight in front of them. They could see her bloody arm, they could see her shake in pain — but as her continuous pleads coursed through their mind, they were forced to watch.

'please don't stop it.'

'he'll only make me do it again'

Petunia didn't want to go through it again.

So, like always, she let it go dark.

Their was a cave.

It was dark and gloomy, hardly having enough light to see past a few feet. But Petunia saw it.

She saw it all.

The sound of waves echoed into the small cave, as water was just outside — roughly hitting the exterior of the rocky formation. And as the cave was so heavily built, not only from raw materials, but also magic, nothing was coming close to caving in the small cavern — just to The Order's luck.

The walls were narrow, the rocks being overly sharp, almost as of they could slit like knives. And the only indication that something was off about the cave, was the small light in the far distance, seemingly enticing the spectator to come closer.

which she did.

Her steps being silent, much like Dumbledore's, who stood right behind her — the two individuals made their way towards the light, just to see a stone basin right in front of them.

she saw nothing inside.

but dumbledore did.

With his eyes narrowing and his body tensing, the man behind her nodded to himself, almost as if he was having an internal conversation.

her brows furrowed at the sight.

And as she went to take another peek, thinking she may had missed something, she was stopped. Because Dumbledore had already grabbed her sore arm, making her wince as her vision abruptly changed.

Petunia was almost blinded by the sight.

As her once dark vision had changed, neither party was expecting the next view to be so bright and reflective.

The room was different, much like the environment from the last. Because this one was not in a dark, gloomy cave, but rather a room filled with gold.

Miscellaneous objects, stacked on top of each other, were all neatly decorated in the vault they had landed in. And Petunia's eyes had widened at the sight, seeing as piles of expensive items laid right in front of her.

it was all so tempting.

The blonde wanted to move, explore the new area like she'd done the last. But as her feet failed to move, along with any other part of her body — Petunia realized she was stuck in her place, much to her dismay.

And like before, Dumbledore's eyes scanned each and every object in the room — seemingly looking for something to stick out to him. And although Petunia wanted to help, desperately moving her eyes to the jewelry and boxes in front of her, she almost felt useless — believing everything looked the same.

Dumbledore looked satisfied.

And again, her mind burned to a new scene.

A house.

It was a small homey shack, that seemed normal to the regular eye. The furniture was clean, the rug had been swept, the tables had been dusted.

it was a normal home.

a creak sounded when she took a step.

The wooden floors were slightly loose in the house, not one being able to hold her step without making a noise. And as Dumbledore found himself inspecting the familiar home, Petunia had watched him stare at the portraits curiously.

The faces were unfamiliar to her, as she expected. But she still found herself looking, acting as if she'd seen them before.

she frowned.

Unlike the niceness of the small home, giving a welcoming feeling to anyone surrounding it — the people in the pictures seemed anything but. The scowls on their faces, the expression of pure hatred being shown simply through their eyes. Petunia felt herself grow nauseous at looking at them. Even feeling the familiar sting of her scar as they stared back at her.

she swore she saw one move.

And as she wanted to question it, question why they were here or why they had gone to such strange and different places — she couldn't. Because her voice was nothingness in this sight.

Petunia couldn't speak.

She suddenly couldn't walk

      And as a harsh pain erupted in her mind, making her sight grow fuzzy, a silent scream acted out — causing the girl to leave her current sight, right back into Dumbledore's office.

      Sweat was drenching her face, her eyes were puffy from crying — Petunia's trembling form had fallen into James, who was sitting next to her, his own eyes growing red at the sight of her.

he had woken her up.

"That's enough for today, professor."

P.EVANS + J.POTTER