6.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

casting that is v late but just for fun :)

henry : douglas booth

oliver : rudy pankow

amber : maisie williams

timothée chalamet as regulus black

elle fanning as pandora lestrange

<6.5>
forgot the 'meet' in meeting

LILY EVANS COULDN'T DENY that she was happy with Pandora's decision to avoid the busy areas of her home. Although the ginger was sure she could handle herself, along with the people who were against her blood status, it wasn't necessarily something she was looking forward to doing during Christmas break.

Pandora opted to take Lily to a library, a huge library, might she add. Lily had never seen so many books in one setting, even comparing it to the one back at Hogwarts, which seemed quite similar to the Lestrange one.

Though, no books were flying around, going back to their original positions like the one back at school. In actuality, they didn't even move at all, keeping their spots as they dusted away. It was obvious that this room wasn't used often — which Lily was slightly startled by, as she was always dreaming for a room like this.

For the most part, books were aligned on shelves, their covers perfectly displaying the name and topic. And for the rare few others, they laid open, almost like they were hiding what they were about as they sat on the dark oak desks.

       And even so, as Lily followed Pandora in, and curiously peeked at the pages — she was surprised to see it blank, along with the rest of the pages as she flipped one after the other.

"Are all of your books like this?" Her voice echoed into the large room, already heading to a new book. Though, as she went to look at the page, she was stopped by Pandora's hand — who blocked it from her sight.

Lily looked up at her, a small smile piercing her face as she thought Pandora was only joking. But as the blonde's face stayed blank, Lily's smile faltered, trying to look back at the book.

"Sorry," The blonde quickly spoke, causing Lily to once again look back at her, "It's... fragile," She mustered a smile, closing the book from the back, "The pages rip easily."

"oh."

oh?

       Lily couldn't muster up any other response to what Pandora had said. What was she supposed to say? Should she have apologized? No. Because the blonde, much the Lily's dismay, had just lied to her. 'the pages rip easily'. The ginger could hear the falsity before it was even spoken.

but why did she lie?

"And apparently we aren't alone like I thought."

      Lily had barely heard her through her loud thoughts. But she had. And because of that, she followed the girl's eyesight, feeling slight relief at the boy she made contact with — seeing him sit in the corner, a pile of books sat next to him.

      "Regulus," Lily greeted shortly, a small awkward smile being displayed on her face. She didn't know him well, or at all, for that matter — but she had heard stories about him, along with the visions Petunia had witnessed. Lily deemed the younger Black brother as someone good, almost even trustworthy.

      "Lily Evans," his tone was purely kind, which was somewhat refreshing. Especially in the environment she was currently in. "Are you doing well?"

       "Great," She nodded into her words. She actually wanted to say 'i've been better' but didn't find it to be appropriate in this moment. "You?"

      "Great.." Regulus copied her reply, seemingly thinking the same thing as she was. "Are you staying at the manor for the entire holiday?" He let his voice overtake the small silence — closing his book and placing it to the side as he stood from his seat, moving from the corner he was in.

    "Oh, no," she answered shortly, her smile falling more as she took sight of him. He looked so tired. "Pandora and I will be heading to the Potters' after Christmas."

He nodded.

      And the two girls watched as he eye'd them both, looking as if he wanted to speak again. Though, as he stayed silent and let his eyes fall to the floor below them, Pandora cleared her throat, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

     "Yes, Sirius will be there," She softly said, squeezing his shoulder out of comfort. And Regulus looked up at her, not even questioning how she knew what he was thinking.

      "You could always join us," The ginger spoke next, already noticing his mouth form into a tight line, shaking his head. "Sirius would love to see you."

       "I don't think that would be the best idea," His voice lowered, eyeing the door as if someone would walk in at any moment. "Mother and Father have plans to travel back home after the holiday. We are only here for two more days."

Lily frowned.

       "All i'm hearing," Pandora peeked to Lily, "Is that we have two days to create a plan," She looked back to him, "To get you to come with us."

__
do we want a marlene x dorcas + peter chapter before Christmas or should I wait until everyone is together again?
P.EVANS + J.POTTER