3.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

<3.5>
vision - 6

PETUNIA GASPED AS HER HEAD hit a glass wall — causing her to stumble in step for her next vision. Her eyes were squint shut, whilst her hands laid against her head, rubbing the now throbbing area.

She heard voices, familiar ones at that — but they were distant, as if they were in another room.

And Petunia had opened her eyes briefly before closing them for a second time. The sight was blurry, disproportionate — like she was staring through a fishbowl.

She rubbed her eyes, peaked out, and then routined the steps as the sight never changed. If anything, the constant rubbing was making matters worse for her, rather than better. Especially as they grew watery at her actions.

Petunia huffed out a breath, freely letting her hands fall to her side as she'd finally stopped. And she simply just stared at what she could see — trying to gather where she was, who she was with, why she was there.

Taking a step forward, looking to the left, she was greeted with a couch, table, fireplace — typically decor for a living room. She then looked to the right, seeing a small dining table and a few mismatched chairs right underneath it.

The room was dark, despite the large windows — letting in loads of sunlight. And it seemed rather empty, as the voices could no longer be heard.

Petunia looked around curiously, not even realizing she was, in the moment, in control of her own body — not being forced into actions by someone else. And it was only once she tried to take another step forward before she semi-realized. However, her distracted self didn't seem to ponder on it for too long, especially as she once again found herself halted into place.

She blinked.

Her head cocked to the side, her right hand now slowly lifting itself up. Petunia lightly pushed it forward — watching and feeling as it connected with a glass-like barrier — stopping her from continuing forward.

And almost believing that it wasn't real — Petunia took her left hand, now following her previous actions as she pushed it forward as well — seeing as it, again, connected to the glass.

She tried again.

And only the sound of a 'thump' responded.

     Petunia's hands slowly formed into a fist, lightly knocking against what she thought to be a window. But as it was merely just to test her theories just one more time, the blonde slowly dropped her hands back to her side — biting back her lip in confusion.

       She knew she'd have to wait, that her vision would not take her somewhere random, with no significance being held. But she felt slightly impatient over the fact that no one was in her sight. Sure, she'd heard a voice or two just minutes prior — but due to her being distracted over the glass bubble that surrounded her — they were not in her line of focus, simply just background noise.

it became a waiting game.

         Petunia went to take a step back, hating the fact she'd been put in such a small area for this vision. She wasn't claustrophobic, however, it was rather uncomfortable to be in such a close proximity for a timely period.