1.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

HEYYY!!

<1.5>
train rides

REGULUS BLACK HAD NEVER felt his hands be so clammy. With his arms uncomfortably crossed, his posture perfect, and eyes on his brother — the youngest Black brother felt almost nauseous at the situation he'd been brought into.

all because of petunia.

      The boy's lack of focus made him question if everyone was quiet when he showed up, or he had just tuned them out when he caught sight of his brother. Though, his question was soon answered by the sound of a train, indicating that it would soon be leaving.

that they'd soon be leaving.

He hadn't even gotten to speak to Sirius yet.

he really wanted too.

just not in front of everyone.

And it was almost like she read his mind.

     Because in the corner of his eye, he spotted Petunia, as discreetly as she could be, pulling the boys away one by one — trying to get him alone with his brother.

he hid his smile at that.

regulus really liked petunia.

     And, to be nice, he pretended not to notice her gesture, solely keeping his eyes on his brother — who had continued his stare the whole time. Sirius hadn't even realized half the group started to depart to the train. It was only once Peter, who had dropped all of his snacks, loudly yelled 'FUCK!' as the pile of flavored beans scattered the dirty concrete, did Sirius realize the lack of people. And the cuss word was also soon followed by "bad, Peter — no!" by Remus as he watched the boy pick up the candy, fully planning on eating it on the train.

Petunia blankly stared at the sight.

James' mouth went into a thin line — trying to hold back his laugh.

And Marlene, who appeared out of nowhere, started to cheer Peter on — encouraging him with the 5 second rule.

Regulus almost laughed.

but it was almost like he'd forgotten how.

     Because, as his eyes moved away from the sight, onto the other students, he immediately caught the look of Lucius Malfoy — shooting a dangerous glare at him. Like he had done something wrong.

Regulus was quick to straighten out his posture.

And the familiar frown found its way back to his face.

Sirius saw all of that.

His own frown deepened.