chapter1

early summer afternoon, cake shop.

the aroma of baking lingers in the air, freshly baked cakes and breads, long, round, square, large and small, each looking soft and delicious.

tang xiaoren, wearing dark blue suspender pants, stood quietly in the middle of two rows of cake display cases, holding a wooden toy box in his small hands and lifting his small round head.

the transparent cellophane used to hold the cupcake refracts the bright light into a colorful and dreamy color, attracting the attention of xiao lotus.

little lotus's large jewel-like eyes radiated a curious glow of color, and he padded his little feet to try to look up, his small body swaying slightly, and after the heels landed on the ground, he lifted his upper body again to look up.

suddenly, a white hand skimmed in front of his eyes, picked up one of the cupcakes, and handed it to xiao lotus.

xiao lotus's eyes widened unexpectedly, her long, curly eyelashes fluttered like butterfly wings, and she looked at the little sister who appeared uncertainly, and her reaction was a little dazed.

this is the staff in the cake room, she just noticed at a glance this white-skinned, small cute little cub, round face with innocent dog eyes, it is simply a cute light wave that emits the smell of milk anytime and anywhere.

the little sister half squatted down and said kindly: "little friend, do you like this cupcake?" it's for you. xiao lotus's big eyes looked at the cupcake, blinked, reacted a little slowly, and did not reach out to pick it up.

he didn't pay much attention to the cake, he was paying attention to the transparent cellophane on the outside of the cake. 

xiao lotus shook her head and said in a milky voice, "thank you sister, xiao lotus does not eat cake." when the little sister saw his soft and well-behaved appearance, her heart melted, and she simply knelt in front of him, looked at him at a level glance, and playfully pointed to the small toy in his hand: "what are you playing with?" can my sister take a look? hearing that the little sister was interested in toys, xiao lotus nodded, released a hand, and turned the flattened wooden box over to her.

the wooden box is very old, the handwriting on the top is blurred, and it is faintly visible that it is the five words "three kingdoms huarong road".

there were ten rectangular, square, movable pieces of wood in the wooden frame, each of which was originally a human figure, but it was rubbed beyond recognition, leaving only a faint shade of paint.

the upper right corner of the large square wooden block was originally a first name, and now there is only one surname, cao.

it can be seen that this wooden box character has been held and played for a long time.

the little sister looked at this simple but somewhat difficult little toy and asked in surprise: "little friend, will you play with this?" she tried to move the small square, but was suddenly blocked, unable to move the largest square representing cao cao to the exit.

little lotus's little finger poked a rectangular piece of wood in the air and said softly, "move this." the little sister moved the rectangular wooden block according to what he said, and xiao lotus instructed her to move another small square upwards to make room, then move another rectangular wooden block to the right, and then return the small square just now, move another rectangular wooden block... 

after a few steps, cao cao was successfully rescued.

the little sister looked up at the soft and cute little bean sprouts in front of her in amazement, and was surprised that he could walk through huarong in such a short period of time: "little friend, you are so smart."