chapter16

the difficulty of this level is so high that a small player who first went to the suspension bridge accidentally fell and fell into the ocean of foam soft balls, the safety rope on his back collapsed tightly, and the small players shook in the foam ball.

after the staff confirmed that there was no problem, the young players were carried back to the starting point of the suspension bridge and continued to clear the customs.

on the other side, lu lu was almost like a fish on the suspension bridge, he knew the trick of balance and speed, walking fast and steady, simply hands and feet and stepping on the wooden planks, perfectly passing through the three-meter-long suspension bridge

he stood at the other end of the suspension bridge, watching the slow movement of the little elk, although very slow, but very stable.

as long as you don't fall.

lu lu was worried about affecting the little elk, and did not come forward, but just watched from a distance.

"is lu xiaolu waiting for xiao lotus?" yes?

"don't wait, this level is in the timing"

"for a while, there was no way to choose, this simple friendship is very good, the game is also very important"

the staff naturally noticed lu lu, who was hesitant in the center of the field, and was preparing to rush forward to urge him to hurry into the canoe bridge level.

who knows, before the staff has arrived, lu lu has already turned his head and resolutely ran to the canoe bridge.

lu lu looked at the camouflage balance beam-like canoe bridge and thought: he wants to walk first and try it, and in a moment he can tell the little elk how to go.

the canoe bridge is very narrow, and lu lu's two feet are very reluctant to step on it side by side, but fortunately it is very stable and will not swing back and forth.

lu lu looked forward to the end of the canoe bridge, a straight line appeared in his line of sight, he took a deep breath, opened his hands to assist in his balance, and lifted his feet to start moving forward. <

lu lu's action is not to walk, but to run with all his might.

this action makes the small players and staff around him, and even the audience turn their attention to him.

many people even held their breath nervously, afraid that the child would accidentally fall down.

in the picture, a child wearing professional protective gear hangs a safety rope behind his back, galloping on a narrow three-meter-long canoe bridge, full of courage and courage to move forward.

"i'm going! what kind of athlete is lu xiaolu? this is running?

"he almost used to run on that suspension bridge just now" "you go to see the pickpocket on the program forum for lu lu, ah, not pickpocket, it's an introduction."

he seems to be a professional kids group motorcycle and go-kart driver"

"what? six-year-olds drive go-karts, i can barely imagine, but driving a motorcycle? are you bluffing me? quad bike?

"hahaha, quad bike, the picture is laughing to death"

"go see for yourself, this child is not ordinary, playing this kind of project here is as simple as eating and drinking."

-

cloud cub discussion board in cubs rush forward.

a post was topped: "what kind of rich family can let six-year-olds play with go-karts and motorcycles this year?" the