chapter68

in the morning, ye nanzhou had just woken up, and he saw a shadow half crouched on the other side of the bed, he was nervous, and when he squinted and looked carefully, he found that it was yuan zheng.

yuan zheng seemed to have been here for a long time, staring at the sleeping baby with a caring look.

ye nanzhou frowned, puzzled that he had gotten up so early to watch what the little baby was doing.

yuan zheng saw that his brother was awake, and lightly walked around to this side, "brother-"

ye nanzhou got up while telling him not to disturb the baby, and his right arm was supported by him, and he stood up with strength.

when ye nanzhou went to wash up, yuan zheng followed suit.

yuan zheng said triumphantly, "brother, do you know? last night you fell asleep, and little lotus kissed me. "

oh." ye nanzhou lowered his eyes, his palms hidden on his lips, yawned, and asked slowly and logically, "you forced him?" "

"......"

yuan zheng pushed the man in front of him to the wall, and slightly looked down at him: "brother, i am so unreasonable in your eyes?" ye nanzhou was

still a little sleepy, lifted his eyes to look at him, couldn't help but yawn again, and asked vaguely: "baby kissed you, so you didn't sleep all night looking at him like this?" yuan zheng looked

at his sleepy appearance, and there was a kind of unconscious cuteness, as if he had never seen it before. he leaned over and whispered in his ear, "no, i woke up early in the morning and wanted to tell you sooner."

he described in detail every detail of last night, including how the baby watched ye nanzhou sleeping, how to "kiss" him and himself. <

the hot breath between his sniffles was exhaled in ye nanzhou's ears, and he tilted his head.

after speaking, yuan zheng's head shrugged on his shoulder like a child asking for candy: "brother, when will you kiss me?" ye nanzhou's

knees rose on his legs and he said coldly, "brush your teeth."

yuan zheng was pushed open, smiled and watched his brother go to the bathroom with a cold face, he leaned back against the wall, somehow, his heart was inexplicably comfortable.

ye nanzhou brushed his teeth and returned to the room, the baby was already awake, sitting on the bed looking dazed, and after seeing himself, he seemed to have an instinctive reaction and extended his small hand to himself to hug.

ye nanzhou quickly stepped forward and sat on the bed, and took the little baby into his arms with one hand.

xiao lotus woke up hot, and it was very comfortable to stick to her father, and she muttered:

"daddy ~ daddy ~"

the mouth can't be opened, making a weak little milk sound, more and more like a newborn cub baby.

ye nanzhou caressed the back of the baby and said softly, "daddy is here, will the baby sleep for a while?"

"well~" xiao lotus twisted his body while responding, hid his small head in his father's chest, and muttered with his eyes closed, "fragrant, daddy ~ daddy holding xiao lotus ~ holding xiao lotus ~"

ye nanzhou smiled lightly, and the appearance of the little baby unconsciously being spoiled was really too cute, "daddy didn't leave, it's not time to go to work." baby, today you are going to go live on the show, to see lu lu brother and qi qi theirs, have you forgotten?

xiao lotus shook his little head, and his little ass moved to his father's leg: "xiao lotus has not forgotten." aas

he was speaking, there was a rush of footsteps on the porch.

the bedroom door is open, and xiao ke rushed in directly -

"brother zhou, the program team suddenly sent a wechat message saying that this program requires children to stay in the place arranged by the program group for one night, and parents need to prepare a change of clothes and socks for children to wear tomorrow." each little player needs to have a parent over there, so parents also need to bring clothes.

after ye nanzhou and xiao lotus recognized each other before, in order to consider that there would be unnecessary communication troubles on the part of the program group, it has always been up to xiao ke as the parent contact of xiao lotus.

therefore, the news related to the program will be sent to xiao ke.

the little lotus on the bed woke up suddenly, and his eyes were full of confusion and doubt: "huh?

xiao ke also said: "this week is so strange, before everything will not let parents go to the meeting in advance to inform?" why are you only a few hours' notice now? it was too much of a rush. he received

the text message at 7:30, and at ten o'clock was the gathering of all the young players, and the time reserved for parents to communicate and prepare was very small.

ye nanzhou thought about it for a moment and then said, "according to my experience, perhaps the core test of this week is not only the children's intellectual and physical coordination ability, but also some improvisational on-the-spot response ability."

he paused and rubbed the baby's head, "the reason why i am only notified now is that i do not give the young players time to prepare in advance." "so

?" xxiao ke can think that this newly appointed producer, teacher yan, is really nervous about everyone, "but let so many children

live in the location designated by the program group, this is also too lively, will it not be noisy at night?"

ye nanzhou smiled: "let's not worry about this, the program team should be prepared for this operation." besides, are there parents there? it should be fine.

in fact, he did not know how the program was adjusted, whether the format and rules had become more stringent, but he did not want to appear too nervous and worried in front of the baby, he hoped that the baby would play happily.

ye nanzhou looked at the confused baby, kissed his soft little face, and said in a relaxed tone, "it seems that you can live with lu lu's brother and play together at night, is it happy baby?"

xiao lotus had just woken up, still confused, listening to xiao ke's brother and father a bunch of words, and did not understand.

now when dad said this, he immediately reacted, pounced into dad's arms, two small legs slapped the bed, like a live jumping little fish slapping its tail, laughing and cheering: "great daddy ~ daddy little lotus is happy ~"

xiao ke saw it, just a few points less worried: "right brother zhou, brother yuan told me yesterday that he took xiao lotus over today, so i'm going to be busy with little dingo?

ye nanzhou nodded, "yes, you go and do things on xiao ding's side, just let ah zheng take xiao lotus with you."

xiao ke smiled and flashed.

xiao lotus cocked the corner of his mouth in his father's arms: "xiao lotus wants to take his uncle to know a lot of new friends, dad ~"

ye nanzhou kissed the forehead of his baby, some regrets can not accompany xiao lotus to the show, mainly considering that he is a former program producer after all, if he appears on the scene, it will confuse the parents of other contestants; secondly, the program is now responsible for grim, hhis appearance inevitably distracts the people on the work team.

-

when eating breakfast, xiao lotus was already anxious to meet with brother lu lu, saying brother lu lu on the left and brother lu lu on the right.

after the car got on the road, xiao lotus sat in a chair and hummed softly, holding the smart watch given to lu lu's brother in her arms.

in the future, you can talk to lu lu's brother alone, don't have to contact uncle liu every time ~

awesome ~

ye nanzhou and xiao ke are going to work at the tv station, and today's recording scene of xiao lotus is in another urban area of the parent-child resort.

yuan zheng first sent them to the tv station, and then took xiao lotus to the resort.

before ye nanzhou got out of the car, he hugged the baby and pasted his face: "baby, daddy

will always watch the live broadcast, if you miss daddy..."

"little lotus will touch the little ear!" daddy, little lotus knows! xiao lotus said happily, grabbed his father's little ear and gently pulled it down, smiling sweetly.

ye nanzhou kissed the baby: "daddy will miss you." if there is something in the show, remember to look for a job brother and sister, if it is serious, let them directly help you find your uncle to deal with, you know? he

couldn't sleep with his baby tonight, but he obviously seemed to be alone.

"hmmm!" xiao lotus nodded his head carefully, "daddy, xiao lotus knows it." he wanted

to try to be a little baby who reassured his father, raised his round little face, and smiled sweetly. <

ye nanzhou couldn't help it and kissed the baby again.

after getting out of the car, ye nanzhou and xiao ke stood on the side of the road, waved at the little baby in the car, and watched the car drive away.

xiao ke asked: "brother zhou, will the audience be uncomfortable with such a live broadcast mode of one day and one night?" ye nanzhou explained as he walked forward: "the

audience's words are mainly to see if the content of the program can attract them. according to the feedback of the previous program in the division, a certain number of viewers think that the previous program live broadcast time is too short, so you can wait for this period to increase the length and see the audience's feedback. the program team should also make some appropriate adjustments based on the feedback.

xiao ke nodded.

-

xiao lotus and her uncle just entered the venue of the program group, and the familiar sense of cajoling came to the fore.

two weeks have passed, many parents who originally cared about xiao lotus's father being the program staff, seem to have no special reaction now, at most they get together to talk about the situation of xiao lotus.

however, some parents are around xiao lotus' yuan zheng.

"i heard that this is xiao lotus's uncle, i saw someone on the internet before."

"what's going on in their house?" it doesn't look like an ordinary family, how come the children are left outside for four years without anyone taking care of them? "then

i don't know." anyway, this uncle looks quite rich. "still

very handsome, i don't know if this uncle is married." <

several parents laughed.

there are dozens of young players and parents at the scene, and the staff is asking them to sign in and distribute drinking water one by one.

yuan zheng hugged xiao lotus: "bao bao, you looked for lu lu, but your uncle didn't see it." as

soon as xiao lotus was held high, he saw brother lu lu, who was wearing a dark blue sports shirt, walking toward him. brother! he raised his hand and waved it vigorously.

behind lu lu was uncle liu.

lu lu was like a small elk who had not seen the smell of milk for a long time, and walked quickly to him, preparing to ask him if he thought about himself.

xiao lotus took the initiative to pull lu lu's brother's hand, and his round and soft face was full of smiles: "brother, does my brother think about xiao lotus?" xiao lotus would like her brother very much.

lu lu clenched the little elk's fingers and said softly, "brother also wants to take a little lotus."

his little elk is so good ~

well-behaved and cute ~

xiao lotus handed the smart watch in his arms to lu lu's brother: "brother, this is what xiao lotus said, the little watch sent by his uncle." he raised his left hand, and on his thin white wrist he wore a small white watch, "the two colors chosen by xiao lotus, brother." lu lu

couldn't wait to put it on like the little elk, and he led the little elk to the waiting chair next to him.

yuan zheng and uncle liu each carried a bag, holding bottled drinking water and children's drinks given by the staff, and slowly followed the two children together.

uncle liu asked, "mr. yuan, haven't you been busy at work lately?" <

yuan zheng's gaze stared at the little dot that was bouncing around, and replied, "busy, not so busy."

after saying that, he smiled first and explained, "if you want to spend more time with xiao lotus, you can take time to do the work." uncle liu was

clear: "mr. yuan seems to like children very much, you can consider getting married early, and you will have children later, just happen to be with xiao lotus."

yuan zheng was caught off guard by a knife, and blood splashed his face.

-

xiao lotus and brother lu lu sat in a chair, and he pushed the white box onto his brother's leg: "brother, are you playing well?"

xiao lotus liked to open the box, and felt an inexplicable happiness, as if she was receiving a gift. he thought his brother would like it too.

lu lu gently pushed onto the little elk's leg: "xiao lotus, my brother wants you to help my brother take it apart." "is

that so?" xiao lotus smiled and hugged the small box, tilted his small head, and winked at his brother, "brother, after xiao lotus opens it, can you help your brother wear a watch?" lu lu's

dark gray eyes smiled, "hmm. sure

, the little elk is so good.

with the help of her brother, xiao lotus lifted the lid of the box to reveal the watch bag inside; after removing the bag, it was a new black watch. he held it up to lu lu, "brother, do you like it?" lu lu

consciously held out his hand: "like, very good-looking, thank you xiao lotus for helping my brother choose." hearing

this, xiao lotus shook his little feet and was very happy. <

he carefully put the watch on his brother's wrist, leaned down close to the strap, and carefully buckled it.

xiao lotus has always played with watch straps these two days and has been very skilled in buckles.

after clicking on it gently, lu lu moved closer to the little elk: "xiao lotus, will you teach your brother how to use the watch?"

"hmm~" xiao lotus opened the watch screen, and carefully explained the function and usage with a milky voice.

yuan zheng, who was sitting on the side, heard it and said in his heart: no wonder nothing is always at home twittering and studying various functions, and those who do not understand will ask in particular detail, it turned out that they were going to tell lu lu brother that xiao bu really liked lu lu brother.

originally, it was just a casual thought, but yuan zheng was vigilant for no reason.

it seems that he will nag brother lu every day, as if the gifts sent by brother lu lu are happier than others; but whenever he eats something delicious and encounters something fun, he always wants to share it with brother lu lu...

yuan zheng looked at the two small children who were bowing their heads and muttering together --

hiss, didn't you start to prevent early love from the age of four?

it's also too early!