chapter91

at the beginning of the live broadcast, the audience in the land and land live broadcast room was still not much, and when the live broadcast page entered the home page of the program platform, the audience that came in suddenly increased.

however, only xiao lotus sat at the small table in the live broadcast room, waving happily at the camera, holding his chin and laughing: "today is xiao lotus and lu lu's brother playing together ~ hello everyone ~ "

wow i know, see lu xiaolu's live broadcast room jumped out, one hundred percent because the small sugar lotus is in, sure enough, haha ~"

" it's this luxurious children's toy room that i want to wear but never get! cry to death"

"no, we little lu lu!"

xiao lotus seemed to know what everyone cared about, and held out her little finger to point in the direction of the camera: "my brother is taking a toy, it is a new toy, xiao lotus and my brother play together."

as soon as he finished speaking, xiao lotus smiled and opened his arms to greet brother lu lu.

lu lu was still not used to the camera being so firm, he waved his hand with no expression, and even his eyes flashed from the camera, and immediately twisted to the soft and cute face of the little elk.

"going to my friends' houses to play or something in the summer, it was really great! when i was a child, i liked to visit the door haha"

"wow little sweet lotus and lu lu are wearing cats and cats today, cute!"

"lu lotus cp powder is coming ~ green plum bamboo horse yyds i said tired ~"

"lu xiaolu is really cool, only know to stare at xiao lotus, let go, let me stare at it for a while"

"stinky fart lu: if it weren't for xiao lotus to play, i wouldn't want to broadcast it ~ hum

but today's little toy is new, xiao lotus has not played, can only let lu lu brother make an introduction. <

xiao lotus knelt expectantly at the edge of the small table, blinking and looking at his taciturn brother with big eyes, how could his brother just look at himself without speaking?

he poked his brother's arm: "brother, you tell xiao lotus and everyone how to play this?!" "

oh." lu lu separated the two identical flat wooden boxes up and down, pushing one of them in front of the little elk, and two boxes of small cards in the middle.

he glanced at the camera slightly, and then at the little elk that was full of expectations, as if he was organizing the language, and only opened the box for the camera to see half a minute later, and said dryly, "that's it inside." when the box is

opened, there are six-by-six small grids, and each grid can also be

lifted.

lu lu pulled out a small card in the box, "this one is going to be put in... in this way..."

"hahaha today's social terrorists desperate moment. xs"

"this game i know, just look for characters or animals."

"poof, i feel that lu lu needs a host to help introduce the rules, otherwise he won't be able to speak, miserable"

xiao lotus did not laugh at his brother like the audience, he leaned forward and asked: "brother, do all the small cards have to be put in?" "

well, just keep one." lu lu rushed to the little elk and taught him how to disrupt the cards and how to put them in by himself so that the other party wouldn't know.