chapter15

xiao lotus and lu lu trotted to the second level of the secret room.

this chamber resembles a wooden library in the forest, with huge trunks supporting leafy green roofs, along which are individual cork boxes arranged in a circle.

many children have selected the cork box and taken out the puzzles hidden inside.

xiao lotus glanced at qi qi lying on the small box, scratching her ears and scratching her cheeks at the colorful puzzles.

he didn't dare to disturb qi qi, only glancing at it from a distance.

xiao lotus pointed to the two small wooden boxes next to each other and whispered to lu lu, "brother, are we okay with choosing these two?" he wanted

to get closer to lu lu's brother.

lu lu did not answer, but went directly to the small wooden box pointed by the little elk.

after opening the box, the two men leaned back to back and began to play jigsaw puzzles under the reminder of the staff.

each little player has a different puzzle pattern, and each piece of the puzzle has a total of twenty pieces.

xiao lotus is no stranger to puzzle games, and there are many such simple puzzle toys in the orphanage, and when he is alone, he always plays it over and over again.

he sat behind lu lu's brother, leaned back against him, happily stretched out his two little feet, and gently shook intoxicatedly.

although lu lu did not turn his head to see the look of the little elk, he could fully sense his relaxation and happiness from the slight movement.

his usually bland mood seems to be dripped into some kind of paint, and it also blooms with brilliant colors in an instant. <

the live audience can be more anxious than xiao lotus.

"what is the little lotus happy about?" let's start playing!!! death to death!!

"probably the landing brother is very happy, ah, really an easy to satisfy the little baby"

compared with the children around the audience's "the emperor is not anxious eunuch urgent", the buddha tang xiaoru held a puzzle board, calmly and calmly began to play with the puzzle pieces.

the chambers of the second level are quieter than fangcai's, but the unexpected situation is not reduced.

in just three minutes, a small player went from start to give up, almost jumping up and telling the staff that he wanted to leave.

the staff had to ask the parents to come over and coordinate.

the audience was observing the reactions of their favorite small players, and it was very unexpected to see that some small players expressed their desire to withdraw from the competition.

"i also said that this game is not difficult at all, why do some children not want to play?"

"puzzles are very patient, you need to calm down, it should be difficult for children of this age, right?"

"but the last memory chess game also needs patience?" no one withdrew. "it's

not the same, memory chess is a two-person game, there will be a sense of game participation." this puzzle is... anyway, i'm fine and i don't like to play puzzles, it's very troublesome"

"i weakly asked, what if i can't finish it?" stuck in this level all the time? <

"you go to see the live broadcast of the first level, aren't there still a few children stuck in the first level, all crying."