chapter137

after uncle lu left, xiao lotus got up and covered his brother with a quilt and muttered in a low voice, "brother, uncle stinks today, isn't it?" just

now lu mingqian's movement of rubbing them was really too fast, lu lu didn't have time to hold the little elk to avoid it, making the little elk's hair messed up.

lu lu helped the little elk's small hair to be flattened and restored to a well-behaved and cute little appearance.

he knew his dad was drinking and had met him a few times before.

once when he had drunk too much and had to hug him, he escaped from the first floor to the second floor, fell at the door of the toy room, and was so angry that he did not pay attention to him for a while.

but he didn't want the elk to know about these unhappy things.

lu lu saw that the little elk took care of himself like a little adult, and he was so brave enough to help himself.

in fact, several times, the little elk was obviously afraid of himself, but he would still stand up for him and defend him.

perhaps because of his illness, lu lu showed a different fragility and childishness tonight: "xiao lotus, is it okay for my brother to rely on you for a little while?" "

hmm! the brother leaned against the little lotus. xiao lotus solemnly patted his small shoulder with his small hand and deliberately sat down next to his brother.

he was worried that his brother was uncomfortable leaning on, and his upper body was straight.

when her brother leaned up, xiao lotus remembered that when she was taking pictures yesterday, her father was leaning on her uncle's shoulder, and her uncle would still hold her father.

he's going to hold his brother, tightly. <

two little ones quietly lean together, giving and drawing on each other's infinite warmth.

lu lu closed his eyes in peace and asked softly, "xiao lotus, if my brother is still sick in the future, will xiao lotus come and accompany her brother like this?" rushing

over, and crying, the little elk is so nice.

xiao lotus's small palm quickly covered his brother's mouth, and his small brow tightened: "don't let your brother get sick anymore."

lu lu grabbed the little elk's soft little hand: "well, my brother said that if so, will xiao lotus?" "

hmmm!" xiao lotus nodded, he felt that this matter was extraordinary, even if his brother did not ask him to promise, he still used his little thumb to hook his brother's finger, "brother, xiao lotus pulls the hook with you, if your brother is sick, xiao lotus will definitely accompany his brother." lu lu

lowered his eyes and stared at the small white hand.

obviously, the little elk was two years younger than him, and he was his younger brother, but why did he seem to rely more on the little elk?

lu lu tugged at his little finger and said, "my brother will also accompany the little elk."

if he could, he hoped he could stay around the little elk all the time.

it is not clear whether he longs to accompany the little elk or the little elk to accompany him.

lu lu suddenly realized with trepidation that if he lost the little elk, he would become nothing, and the little elk was so good, there would definitely be more children if he lost him.

lu lu thought that he still had to be better for the little elk, and he couldn't let the little elk be disappointed in him. <

the four-year-old xiao lotus naively and sincerely felt that he and his brother must have been playing together in the future, and would not worry about separation at all.