chapter142

the next day, xiao lotus and lu lu's brother, led by their uncle and grandmother, went shopping together in the mall.

fang jing sat in the co-pilot and looked through her small book with a yellow cowhide cover, which recorded what needed to be purchased.

this is her habit of work, and as she gets older, her memory deteriorates, and she immediately writes down anything she thinks of, and it's easier to look at it than to record on her phone.

yuan zheng took a look at it, thinking that his mother looked young, in fact, it was slowly getting old, he had never been conscious before, but after having a little bit, he understood very strongly that the years did not wait for anyone. "mom, you'll see for yourself in a moment, and you can buy whatever you need."

"got it." fang jing smiled and lived with her two sons and little grandchildren, she was indeed more at ease than living alone.

the two little guys in the back row couldn't wait to wear small masks and chatter all the way.

yuan zheng said, "you took off your mask and spoke, right?" stuffy or not? "no

!" xiao lotus took her brother's hand and said to her uncle, "uncle, xiao lotus whispered to her brother, you can't listen, and grandma can't listen."

yuan zheng smiled: "uncle can't hear." after xiao budian and lu lu got together, it was

like becoming a conjoined baby, and i don't know what will happen next.

backseat.

xiao lotus had been listening to her brother talk about her father after coming home yesterday.

in the past, xiao lotus had a lot of details about getting along with his two fathers to tell his brother, but now in turn, the brother would share his situation. <

xiao lotus thought it was great, he liked to listen to his brother say this, as if he could understand his brother better.

he asked softly, "brother, will that uncle live at home from now on?" "

hmm." lu lu nodded.

although he did not explicitly say this at dinner yesterday, his father took the initiative to ask him what he wanted to eat, saying that the next day he asked his aunt to prepare him to go home to cook, and then his father naturally lived at home.

little lotus pulled his brother's hand: "brother, if uncle is fierce, you have to tell little lotus." xiao lotus..." he tilted his head to look at his uncle and said in a particularly low voice, "xiao lotus asked his father and uncle to help his brother!"

lu lu was amused by the little elk and couldn't help rubbing his little ears and small hair: "good." it's

amazing to rush home and take care of yourself and maintain your little elk.

the four entered the mall's large children's clothing and children's products store, and after the original customers left, yuan zheng communicated with the staff in the store and asked them not to pick up customers for the time being and do the clearance process.

this children's product store is huge, with a wide range of children-related goods, from eating to using, from staying at home to going out.

there were also many staff, and they were surprised to receive the notice from the store manager to clear the scene, and they encountered the children's clothing store clearance for the first time.

after the staff saw that it was just red lotus and lu lu who had come to shop, everyone was almost excited to go around and greet them, but the store manager immediately reminded them not to disturb the two little cute people when they were working in place.