chapter40

ye nanzhou was ready to take xiao lotus out to dinner.

but xiao lotus tugged at his hand and pulled him into the house with all his might.

ye nanzhou hugged xiao lotus: "baby, do you want to go back to your room and get something?"

xiao lotus pursed his lips, the corners of his mouth curled up, hiding his happy heart, and the god mysteriously pointed in the direction of the room, that is, not to tell his father in advance.

ye nanzhou walked into the room with xiao lotus in his arms, and when he pressed the doorknob, he asked, "baby, is there anything in the room?"

xiao lotus smiled and covered his small mouth and nodded.

after entering the house, ye nanzhou saw the picture frame on the table, the imaginative, colorful deer, and a large bottle of white roses, "this is... how did it come about?

xiao lotus eagerly pointed to the painting and said happily, "it was brother lu lu who sent xiao lotus, brother lu lu who painted it." brother lu lu is very powerful, right?

"yes." ye nanzhou's fingertips slid over the antlers of the flowers, and lu lu's child looked cold and indifferent, not good at words, and his heart was unexpectedly innocent, "dad likes this painting very much."

"so is the little lotus." little lotus leaned softly against daddy's cheek.

at this moment, the little lotus is like a deer in the painting, and the happy heart will bloom beautiful little flowers on the horns.

"oh! the flowers were also sent by my brother. xiao lotus opened his arms and stroked, "i sent a lot of flowers." brothers and sisters and grandma and grandpa had rooms. <

ye nanzhou smiled and hugged the cute little baby: "brother lu lu sent white roses to xiao lotus?" he didn't

know that lu lu used to like xiao lotus so much, and he was quite good at coaxing xiao lotus to be happy.

if this hadn't happened between two four- or five-year-old children, he would have thought that lu lu was pursuing xiao lotus.

xiao lotus hugged her father's neck and said word by word: "because xiao lotus told her brother that she liked the flowers in her brother's house, so her brother sent a lot of flowers and flowers like this.

ye nanzhou said, "baby, then let's go outside in a while and choose a small gift for lu lu's brother to give to him?" "

mm-hmm ~ okay daddy." daddy is so good ~" little lotus leaned over to daddy's face and tweeted kisses twice, and happiness overflowed into words.

-

when xiao lotus gets into the car with her father, she notices a

strange, milky leather chair in the back seat: "what is this daddy?" "this

is a child safety chair for the little ones to sit in, and dad puts them on at noon." ye nanzhou said and picked up xiao lotus and sat in, he was afraid that xiao lotus would not like it, so he said, "baby, it will be much safer for children to sit here and tie their seat belts, can we try it?" "

oh well, okay." xiao lotus obediently let his father hold it in, moved his little ass, found the most comfortable position by himself, shook his little feet and feet twice, and saw his father buckle the seat belt that crossed in front of him, he held the belt, "dad, this is so comfortable."

"is it?" yye nanzhou was relieved, he was afraid that the size was not appropriate, or xiao lotus did not like to be so restrained.

but xiao lotus still muttered, "daddy, why can't you put it there?" he extended his arm and pointed to the co-pilot's seat.