chapter171

yuan kang did not look fierce when he was young, according to fang jing's aesthetic, yuan kang can still be regarded as a man with a good appearance, but these years around the company, the whole person has become a working machine, cold and impersonal.

at this moment, yuan kang wanted to show a kind, kind, or kind, loving expression, and he felt awkward.

when he heard yuan zheng's words, he glanced at his son, gave him a look, and asked him to coax his little grandson.

yuan zheng handed the small school bag to aunt jin who stepped forward, hugged xiao budi from his mother's arms, and rubbed his back: "grandpa is fierce, daddy, not fierce." let's say hello to grandpa, and then ask grandpa for a big red envelope.

little lotus was held by her father's small palm and slowly approached her grandfather.

just when yuan kang was about to reach out and touch this small white hand, the small hand retracted.

xiao lotus pressed the side of his father's ear and cheek, and looked sideways at grandpa who had met for the first time with his big eyes.

yuan kang took out a red envelope from the inner pocket of his suit, prepared it from jincheng, and put it all the way to his chest.

he took a step closer and smiled at the little grandson: "xiao lotus, this is the red envelope that grandpa gave you, can you call grandpa?" this

time yuan kang is not less proud in the company, lest people inside and outside the company do not know that tang xiaoren, who is famous in the variety show, is his little grandson, and specially asked yuan zheng to print a photo of xiao lotus and put it on the desk, and everyone praised the cuteness of the little grandson.

xiao lotus stared at the big red packet, he had not yet taken the red packet on a day other than the new year.

the red envelope given by grandpa chen and grandma chen in the blue sky will not be so thick, most of them are small change meaning. <

xiao lotus grabbed her father's collar and whispered, "daddy, can xiao lotus take the red envelope?" yuan kang listened

to the little grandson's voice softly and softly, just like the little milk cat calling, thinking that it might be frightening him, and his voice lightened and said: "you can take it, xiao lotus can hold it."

yuan zheng took advantage of the situation and stepped into xiao bu's hand.

xiao lotus squeezed the red packet with a small hand, but it was still hot, was it a cooked red packet?

he has pinched the red envelope, as a polite and well-behaved baby, naturally he wants to thank him.

he looked at grandpa timidly and whispered, "grandpa is good, thank you grandpa." "

well behaved!" yuan kang raised his hand and wanted to rub this little person, but he didn't expect him to shrink and hide in his son's arms, and he withdrew his hand.

fang jing pulled yuan zheng and said, "sit, don't stand." little lotus, or ask grandma to hold it. grandma misses you. you talk to grandma, okay?

"well," xiao lotus obediently threw herself into her grandmother's arms, looked up and asked, "daddy, when will papa ye come home, and when will we have dinner together?" today's

home is so lively, plus grandma came home, there will be a lot of delicious ~

little lotus sneaked joy, unconsciously shook the little feet, but grandpa also want to eat with them?

but he noticed that grandpa was watching him, and was busy taking back the lively little feet and putting them away in a proper manner.

yuan zheng saw this and rubbed his little hair: "your father is on the way back." <