chapter30

for the matter of where mom is.

ye nanzhou really needs to organize his language well, and he doesn't know how to explain the concept of "intersex" to a four-year-old child.

even if the "intersex person" is clearly stated, xiao lotus can accept it, and the question that follows will be "

where is xiao lotus's father".

to be fair, ye nanzhou believes that this problem is more difficult than the first problem.

ye nanzhou honestly told the little baby in his arms: "baby, will daddy slowly tell you okay in the future?" dad is a little agitated right now, can you get dad to calm down a little bit?

xiao lotus heard his own name become an affectionate and cute "baby", and happily hugged his father's neck, rubbed his father's skin with a soft face, and obediently said: "dad can slowly tell xiao lotus, xiao lotus is not in a hurry, really, dad."

"well, daddy knows, baby is very well-behaved."

ye nanzhou let the little baby sit on his lap, the two faced each other, and his fingertips gently wiped away the glittering tears on his little face.

he took off his glasses, lowered his head, and lightly touched the little baby's forehead with his forehead: "baby, daddy was not careful before, and he will never let you leave my side again."

xiao lotus liked to be so close to his father, his small hand climbed on his father's shoulder, rubbing his father's face with his small nose: "daddy, xiao lotus will be very well-behaved with his father, and he will definitely not run away and lose."

ye nanzhou held out his hand, and xiao lotus also smiled and held out his hand.

pull the hook with the big hand and the small hand.

"whew! father! xxiao lotus pounced on his father's broad chest again, "daddy is good, xiao lotus likes daddy, little lotus likes it so much!"

ye nanzhou murmured, "dad also likes little lotus baby very much, and he likes it very much." they were

supposed to be so affectionate and fond of each other, shouldn't they?

ye nanzhou wrapped his arms around xiao lotus and said softly, "baby, shall we invite grandpa in?" dad wanted to tell grandpa about us.

xiao lotus squinted his eyes, comfortably lay on his father's chest, held up a small white and thin finger, and begged weakly in his voice: "daddy, hold xiao lotus for a little while, just a little while."

he twisted and turned like a kitten, soft and sweet.

"okay."

how ye nanzhou was reluctant to disagree

, his little lotus baby was really too well-behaved and too cute.

his fingertips brushed gently over the baby's forehead, and his fingertips slid in the direction of eyebrow growth, touching the slightly agitated eyelashes.

everything that was once fantasized about is now happening really.

although the middle was a full four years late.

xiao lotus lifted her head and blinked at shui lingling's big eyes: "daddy, xiao lotus hugged well, let's talk to grandpa."

he bent the corners of his mouth and smiled slightly.

ye nanzhou rubbed his hair and carried him to open the door. <

the eldest and the youngest stood in the door, holding the door with their hands, looking down the corridor at grandpa chen, who stood looking up at the moon.