chapter113

xiao lotus couldn't imagine that her father actually kicked her uncle.

he looked at his uncle in a daze, his eyes watery.

yuan zheng cried bitterly: "qibao saw it, your father bullied his uncle like this, is qibao hurting his uncle?"

as a result, a small steamed bun-like fist slammed on yuan zheng's shoulder, and xiao lotus twisted from his arms to stand up, frowning and "accusing": "uncle must be not obedient, daddy is angry."

yuan zheng: "..."

today is really more wronged than dou e.

yuan zheng hugged xiao bu who was about to run away: "bao bao, do you know why dad is angry?"

"huh?" xiao lotus's eyes were confused, and he glanced at his father, "why?"

yuan zheng glanced at ye nanzhou and smiled: "because your father is shy and shy like in the car."

xiao lotus knelt down at his uncle's lap, leaned his upper body into his father's arms, and his big eyes seemed to see clues from his father's face: "huh? is dad shy again? however, didn't xiao lotus ask his father to take a bath with his uncle and xiao lotus? what's

going on?

dad was so shy today.

yuan zheng looked at ye nanzhou's expression of inexhaustibility, and he couldn't hide his smile more and more, and he also pretended to be serious and said to xiao budian: "bao bao, if you tell others about your father and uncle getting along like this, you will be very underwhelming and beating?" it's easy to get beaten. as

uncle lotus spoke, the big palm was already raised high, falling in the direction --

ah! it's his little ass! <

xiao lotus covered her two small asses and pushed into her father's arms.

"little lotus don't get beaten!" daddy, save little lotus!

ye nanzhou picked up the little baby and kicked yuan zheng vainly: "don't scare the baby." "he's rubbing his baby's little ass," the uncle joked with baby. baby daddy wasn't angry, daddy was..."

before he could say anything, yuan zheng was already smiling.

ye nanzhou stared at him and continued to say to the cute little baby in his arms: "daddy is a little embarrassed. this is a small thing in our family, don't tell others in the future okay?

xiao lotus turned around in her father's arms, looked up and asked, "well... dad, grandparents are no one else. xiao lotus didn't tell anyone else, only her grandparents. father.

ye nanzhou can understand that the little baby and grandparents have lived for four years, accompanied by grandparents at every moment, and they are indeed not "others".

he gently smoothed the baby's upturned hair, rested his chin on the baby's hair, and said slowly, "well, the baby is right, the grandparents are not someone else." dad was just a little anxious. baby, daddy means that if the baby sees it, he knows it himself, don't tell anyone else?

he looked into baby's big eyes: "okay baby?

xiao lotus lay on her back in her father's arms, and when she saw her father whispering softly, she suddenly felt that her father was really good. he opened his arms and hugged his father's neck and tweeted on his chin, "okay, little lotus knows." after

a pause, xiao lotus furrowed his brows, "but... but isn't it good for dad and uncle to hold hands and eat? doesn't it

prove that dad and uncle have a good relationship and a good relationship?