chapter35

of course, the little lotus is very well-behaved.

xiao lotus wears an eye mask with joy, and the corners of the mouth on both sides are slightly cocked, like a winding moon.

his little head popped up with the thought that dad was probably off the sidelines, or seeing himself through the live camera, his big eyes open behind the blindfold, his eyelashes brushed on the soft blindfold, and he raised his hand and quietly and quietly touched his right ear.

afraid that his father did not notice, xiao lotus also deliberately grabbed the soft little earlobe and pulled it.

the little earlobes are pinched like a soft gummy.

when ye nanzhou saw the cute and loving little appearance of the little baby on the screen, he couldn't help but feel warm in his heart at the same time.

although xiao lotus's line of sight had an eye mask to block nothing, ye nanzhou still responded to the little baby and touched his ear.

he couldn't imagine that the original little baby could bring so many unexpected surprises.

he remembered the sight of the little baby lying on his chest listening to his heartbeat last night.

the little babies are soft and soft, so attached to themselves, they are almost not like they have been reunited for a long time, more like they have been snuggling with each other for a long time.

it was the wholehearted and unreserved love of the little lotus baby that gave him this illusion of happiness.

ye nanzhou has also been thinking about it these two days, his little baby seems to be a happy little sun full of love and energy, and what he can bring to the little baby, in addition to the identity of father and family.

at this time, xiao ding cat passed by a group of staff members at the waist, approached ye nanzhou and whispered, "brother zhou, teacher yan is here." <

he gestured with his eyes the direction of the side behind ye nanzhou.

ye nanzhou and xiao ding looked sideways at the same time.

the tall long-haired man raised his hand slightly, his long hair tied to a low ponytail with a black hairstring, a dark brown duck-tongue hat, a plaid shirt and ripped jeans.

plaid shirts are very programmers, and men's black long straights are very different, and when combined, they are slightly contradictory.

the staff at the scene all noticed the seriousness of the rumored offending big guy being driven out of the tv circle, and everyone thought that they were blind and wrong, if not the scene was in full swing, they simply wanted to talk about gossip.

ye nanzhou instructed xiao ding to stare at the scene, walk out quickly, and greet grim: "teacher yan." he was

actually very surprised, he did not expect that a phone call would make yan

jun run directly to the scene, but the usual calm made him not say much, quan should be a friend to walk around, and did not mention the things said on the phone.

grim raised his hand and patted ye nanzhou's arm: "these two years have been very good."

ye nanzhou smiled: "teacher yan praised it falsely." standing in a corner outside the field, yan yan

took the initiative to mention the phone call that ye nanzhou contacted him, and asked: "how did you think of me?"

ye nanzhou said, "i studied with teacher yan for a while before, and i benefited a lot. now the show needs a suitable producer, and i think of teacher yan. i hope that teacher yan is still interested in such variety shows. hhe was