chapter32

after dinner, the sky gradually turned dark blue.

by the blue iron door of the orphanage, the figure of a man and a dog hovered.

it's the little lotus and the scalding.

xiao lotus's line of sight extends along the road to the distance, occasionally stepping on the foot, hoping to have clairvoyance to see where dad is now.

just now xiao ke had already told him that dad was very busy at work, and he had to go home to pack up his things, and he would come later.

xiao lotus couldn't help but want to meet her father at the door.

he wanted his dad to see him first when he drove to the orphanage, and he wanted to see him for the first time.

in the distance, the white sedan, with its headlights on, slowly drove toward the gate of the orphanage.

xiao lotus greeted the dazzling light, jumping and jumping with excitement.

he knew he couldn't get close to the car, standing where he was, his arms waving in the air, eager to turn into a little bird, flapping his wings and flying quickly into his father's arms.

ye nanzhou parked the car at the door, got out of the car first and picked up xiao lotus: "is xiao lotus waiting for her father?" he

only cleared the small cute figure by the door from a distance, and was inexplicably moved.

when xiao lotus heard her father's name, she raised her eyebrows and muttered, "why doesn't daddy call xiao lotus baby?" isn't today's little lotus daddy's baby? "

baby, daddy was wrong." ye nanzhou hurriedly kissed his forehead, "of course, xiao lotus is daddy's baby, every day is, every day is. is it okay for baby to forgive daddy? <

"hmm~" xiao lotus instantly rained and cleared, and pasted his face with his father, "xiao lotus forgives his father!" ye nanzhou's

tiredness of working during the day was swept away, and now his eyes were full of only the sweetness given by the little lotus baby, and at this moment he hugged the little baby and said in a loud voice, "thank you baby for waiting for daddy."

xiao lotus magically understood another layer of his father's meaning, and he held his father's cheek: "daddy, xiao lotus has been waiting for daddy to come." if dad doesn't come, he'll keep waiting. little

lotus would wait until daddy arrived.

well!

"dad knows."

ye nanzhou hugged xiao lotus and bent down slightly, smiled and said to scalding, "i also want to thank scalding for waiting for me with baby xiao lotus." scalding

looked up at the man, grunted and turned around and wandered back to the courtyard, as if to say: i am not waiting for you, i am accompanying xiao lotus ~

father and son laughed and went to open the trunk, there are two trolley boxes in it.

grandpa chen and xiao ke both came out to help, and the other little guys ran and jumped out, shouting loudly and cheerfully: "uncle ye is good!"

ye nanzhou looked at everyone: "hello, i have been disturbing everyone for a while." chen

jinghan, who was taller, said, "uncle ye hurry up and come in." xiao lotus has set up a room for you, you go and have a look.

"is it?" ye nanzhou smiled and looked at the baby in his arms, "daddy go and see." "

hmmm!" xxiao lotus smiled and led her father into the room.