chapter31

following.

ye nanzhou went to meet the biggest leader of the pole orange television station, director shen.

shen taichang is fifty-five years old, in the television circle for many years, raised a pair of heavy and heavy eye bags, which is extremely inconsistent with his thin and dry body, and at the same time, the big eye bags and excessively emaciated figure are showing his painstaking efforts and conscientiousness all the time.

with four years to go until he retires completely, he is about to face an unknown adjustment.

during this time, the state of shen taichang was also quite general.

when ye nanzhou pushed the door in, shen taichang was finishing smoking a cigarette, and just after he had tossed the next one out of the cigarette box, he beckoned: "nanzhou, you come, i will tell you something."

ye nanzhou stepped forward and pulled open his office chair: "shen tai, maybe i have to say my important matters first." he was well aware of shen tai's

recent thoughts, and he also knew that the "things" in shen tai's mouth were likely to be assigned more important work to him.

shen tai raised his hand and pressed the cigarette that had just come out of it back, and his dignified expression changed almost instantaneously.

after putting down the cigarette case, he said, "well, you can talk about it first."

shen taichang is a hand-picked ye nanzhou, and for the love general with outstanding ability, he put away the majesty and seriousness in front of people, but more like a loving father.

ye nanzhou took his own possible inadequacy to continue as the producer of "cub rush forward" as a starting point, explaining the reasons clearly, but did not mention which small player it was.

although director shen usually rarely pays attention to a specific program, he reacts very quickly at this time: "it is a child in an orphanage, called tang xiaoru, right?" <

"yes."

ye nanzhou's anxious mood relaxed slightly after he finished his frank and honest account with shen tai.

the moment when his eyes looked firmly at shen tai, it was like seeing the moon in the clouds, and his mind was finally clear.

he knew with great clarity that he was trying to get closer to his little lotus, step by step.

shen tai smiled and did not directly say that ye nanzhou was allowed to quit his job in program production, but instead said: "you used to say that the program was your child, now how come you have children, but the program is not wanted?"

ye nanzhou knew very well that shen tai had always taken good care of him, plus shen tai himself was facing some unknown adjustments, and he was also in the vortex, and he still had to be distracted to take care of his affairs.

ye nanzhou could not avoid guilt, pushed his glasses, and slowly explained: "it may be because a lot of things happened in the middle, and i always thought that my child died because of a car accident." now that i know that the child is in front of me, i want to get along with the child first. program...... now into the national competition time, according to the original plan there are three phases, the general framework has been set up, the first three phases of planning and organization is not a big problem, i want to temporarily change a producer, there is no big problem. shen

tai listened, looked down, and then turned the cigarettes in the cigarette box out and asked: "the program is now given out, to whom?" have you thought about it? there