chapter74

although it is a simple construction mini-game, in addition to showing the children's hands-on ability and concentration, it can also reflect the children's personality traits in details.

all the audience did not expect that the most distinctive characteristic was lu lu.

in the process of building the wall with small bricks, the white glutinous rice adhesive that needs to be obtained needs to be dipped with a small plastic scraper, which is difficult for most children to control the amount of extraction, and it is inevitable that excess adhesive will be squeezed out from the brick joint.

to exaggerate, some of the little red bricks of the little players are all adhesive on the outside, and even drizzled on the table and the white foundation board are everywhere.

lu lu's desktop was the cleanest, not only was there no white substrate, but even the brick joint would not be squeezed out, even if it was slightly squeezed out, it would be wiped clean by his wet towel.

in addition to the fact that the adhesive will not be exposed, his wall surface is the most exquisite.

it's not like other children, it's a small brick on a white substrate, which causes each brick to have a certain curvature, and a wall is always a little crooked.

lu lu first placed small bricks on the table, laid the bricks into the required wall size, confirmed that the glue was correct, and then erected the wall, so that the wall was unusually flat and straight.

"lu lu really has obsessive-compulsive disorder!"

"lu xiaolu is so comfortable to see this, it's so cool!"

"did this kid build a house in his house?" look at the technique and amount of this adhesive dipped, sigh. "it shouldn't

be, adults don't build bricks like this, bricks are to pull a few straight lines to measure, how can it be like lu lu to build a wall on the ground first and then install it?"?" <

"in a word, professional, is the cow."

"crazy press likes! an impatient but very heartfelt lu lu was no doubt! not only the

audience, but also the children at the same table found that lu lu's behavior was somewhat special, and they all ran to watch, and even the children at the other table rushed to the side of the no. 1 team after asking the leader sister if she could run.

some children pointed out that this method seemed to be really good, and some children asked lu lu why he wanted to do this first, and lu lu explained it slightly.

everyone was amazed at the smoothness of the walls and the cleanliness of the adhesive made by lulu.

xiao lotus smiled happily with a small mouth next to him, proud!

brother lu lu is the most powerful, and it can be great to play anything.

the construction method of xiao lotus is also special, he first glues two small bricks into a small section, combines more than a dozen two-in-one small segments, and then tries to assemble these small segments, and after finding out that he needs it, he continues to glue these small pieces in a two-in-one way.

after watching lu lu and xiao lotus's construction methods, xiao feng washed off the floor tiles on the white foundation board with clean water, cleaned up the glutinous rice adhesive, and started to build again.

because the walls of his small house were too uneven, he felt that he might fall over after he was covered with heavy tiles.

the children soon discovered that communicating with each other could make the house fast and good, so after a short period of stuffy work, everyone warmly began to ask and inquire about each other.