chapter184

the cold moon hangs on the river, and only one or two stars are flashing in the sky.

ye jingyan's clear eyes were brighter than the stars and moons.

lu jinchen looked down at him quietly, his throat knot moved slightly, and after the words between his lips and teeth went back and forth, his mouth was vague: "i don't know." "is

that so?" ye jingyan asked lightly.

what happened to the two of them?

actually such an important thing, do not know?

the position where they stood was slightly secluded, and ye jingyan saw a couple of men and women walking hand in hand in the distance, talking and laughing in the cold wind.

his eyes were a little stagnant, as if he was thinking about something important at stake.

suddenly, lu jinchen's words pulled his mind back.

lu jinchen said, "xiao lotus, how about we do an experiment?" "what

experiment?" ye jingyan looked up at him again, as if he saw the undulating river in his eyes, swaying with some kind of emotion.

it was too late, his eyes were as bright and dark as the river, ye jingyan wanted to take a closer look, but he couldn't find any clues.

lu jinchen lowered his head slightly, and whispered in his ear, "do you want to confirm whether you like girls or boys?" i also want to confirm. in

the midst of the wind, ye jingyan felt that his voice was low and hoarse, with a warm magnetism, he still didn't quite understand, and asked in a daze: "brother, how to confirm?" do you do experiments to confirm? what experiment? tthe

person on the side of his ear smiled, ye jingyan was slightly itchy but did not avoid, he waited curiously and patiently.

lu jinchen's lips were almost pressed to the tip of his ear, and he said slowly: "the two of us use each other as experimental subjects to confirm whether we like girls or boys." what do you think?

"huh?!" ye jingyan swirled slightly in his arms, his tender cheeks rubbing across his dry lower lip.

as long as his face turned ten degrees further, perhaps his lips would touch lu jinchen's lips.

ye jingyan did not realize this, but was just surprised by this proposal, and asked carefully: "how to experiment?" what to do? elder brother? would you say something more detailed?

lu jinchen raised his head, and rubbed his palms against the young and ignorant teenager in his arms: "forget it, just talk about it casually."

"brother?! how do you do that? ye jingyan raised his feet angrily, gently kicked his calf, and muttered a complaint, "half of the thing is really bad, you know?

his facial features are exquisite, his cold white skin is too tender, his cheeks have a faint baby fat, and he loves to bulge his cheeks when he mutters, and his whole face looks more childish.

lu jinchen pressed the back of his head into his chest and wrapped his arms around his narrow waist: "okay, go back, turn around and blow cold and you will cry uncomfortably."

ye jingyan muttered, "who has a cold and cries?" hum. but he was

also worried that he would be cold without a coat, so he quickly turned around and went back to the house with him.

there are not many students returning from the river, and occasionally couples pass by. <

ye jingyan looked at the couple holding hands, and then looked at the way he and lu jinchen stood shoulder to shoulder, and repeatedly thought about what he had said.