chapter122

it's just a rainbow lollipop, and the whole live broadcast seems to be overflowing with sweet smell.

in less than half a minute, the young player put down the lollipop and asked the staff to help tear open the chocolate package.

several young players saw this, all staring at the chocolate in his hand, and there was a slight swallowing movement.

now you can eat three candies at once, you can eat six candies in ten minutes, and the two choices seem to occupy the two ends of the scale, constantly swinging in each child's brain.

the chocolate was far more lethal than a lollipop, and a little boy jumped up from the cushion and shouted, "i want to eat it too!" as

if making a big decision, he ran to the staff with joy and nervousness, watching expectantly as he tore open the chocolate package, and even snatched the chocolate so fast that he had to remind him not to choke.

one by one, in five minutes and thirty seconds, more than ten children ate at least one candy.

there are even a few people in the middle who deliberately feed other people like the first child when they eat candy.

compared to the little players happily eating candy, the audience was extremely anxious.

"the drive of the group is really terrible.

"a few of them are obviously observing and finding that eating candy has no consequences, but they can't get more, and they immediately choose to eat it"

"temptation, comparison, eye hunger, mouth hunger... how is this quiz so anti-human? xiao

lotus not only covered his small mouth, but also covered his ears. <

lu lu was like a little monk, covering the ear of the little elk with one palm.

but when the little elk showed an innocent and aggrieved look, he whispered, "little lotus, do you want to eat a little?" "

uh-huh." xiao lotus turned around, and his small face was buried in his brother's arms.

at a young age, i knew the superficial meaning of the word despair.

in fact, lu lu was a little indifferent, it was a game, and he probably knew what he was testing, and he just felt childish.

suddenly, xiao lotus glanced at his brother.

"huh?" lu lu rubbed his little ear, "how did you stare at your brother?"

xiao lotus hugged her brother's arm, and her small mouth muttered, "brother is very bad, deliberately asked, xiao lotus does not eat." "okay

, brother don't ask." lu lu looked at the six candies of the two people on the table, raised his hand slightly, and pushed all the candies to the bottom of the nearest plate.

the small players around them saw this scene, and their expressions were extremely complicated.

at this moment, xi qian, who was diagonally opposite lu lu, also pushed the candy far away, and seemed to be expressing determination.

"well, lu lu is really good, and the little sugar lotus also put up with it, it's awesome!" and three and a half minutes, come on two babes!

"lu xiaolu is the one who makes people feel like they are doing big things as soon as they appear, cool!"

"i look at xiao lu lu fangcai's expression, maybe if xiao lotus wants to eat candy, he will give him his own."

"this will harm the sweet lotus, and lu lu should not really do this." <