chapter75

in the riverside chalet no. 1, children are running and jumping and playing.

xiao lotus just took the hand of the leader sister back to the cabin and looked at the direction of the small bed in the corner for the first time.

there is no shadow of lu lu's brother.

little lotus tiptoed up like a small white goose with its slender neck, looked around, and soon noticed a familiar back standing in the floor-to-ceiling glass window.

"wow, little lotus changed into a uniform little pajama as white as ice cream, really envious of little lotus root"

"yes, bright color white, white lining more white, white skin really does not pick clothes"

"eyes are also black and black, whining, and my envy of the long eyelashes, stinky lotus, take a bath, well, how does it seem that cuteness has increased madly?

"our little sugar lotus has finally returned, lu xiaolu is so lonely, it looks miserable"

"heartache died lu lu, once lu lu did not have the enthusiasm of the little lotus, he became very lonely."

"little sugar lotus--go find brother lu lu to play!" just go!!! in

the live broadcast screen, xiao lotus released the hand of the leader sister, looked up and smiled obediently at her, and quickly trotted all the way to lu lu, and the small mouth also called: "brother ~ brother ~ little lotus is coming!" as soon

as lu lu turned around, he was hit by the milky white elk that came running, and his eyes lit up in an instant, and he could smell the fresh milk fragrance!

"is the little lotus washed well?" <

"well," xiao lotus tilted his little head, pointed to his hair, and said, "i didn't wash my hair, i just washed it yesterday, my uncle said i don't need to wash it, it's clean."

lu lu followed the meaning of the little elk and looked closely: "well, the little lotus hair is very clean." every

time, as long as xiao lotus finishes brushing his teeth, he likes to show his small teeth when smiling, and today is no exception: "brother, xiao lotus also brushes his teeth ~ brother also brushes his teeth ~"

he deliberately ripped off his small front teeth to make his brother happy.

lu lu said, "in a moment, it will be my brother's turn, let's sit here and watch the little wooden boat." the

location where they are located is just enough to have a clear view of the river.

in the deep blue sky and dim warm yellow lights in the evening, the small red wooden boat is like a heavy stroke on the river.

lu lu gave the little elk a round cushion and asked him to sit down.

xiao

lotus pointed to the boat outside and said, "brother, xiao lotus wants to take a boat, can xiao lotus take a boat?" "you

can't sit alone, it's dangerous." lu lu thought that the little elk was a dry duck and could not swim, and somehow the picture of the little elk running like a little duck appeared in his mind, stupid, cute and loving.

the little lotus moved her little ass on the round mat so that her two calves were also coiled on the mat as much as possible. he looked down and broke his little feet while muttering, "it's not dangerous, there's a brother here." llu lu bent down and observed the little elk's

white and tender little feet, the instep of the foot was somewhat fleshy, but the center of the foot was very flesh pink, reminding him of the hairless cat he had owned for a few days.