chapter70

the house selection mini-game of the first phase of the "cubs rush forward" national competition officially began.

the little contestants who sat obediently were each given a cartoon plastic chain lock, each with the same lock principle, but a different animal shape.

the little lotus is divided into yellow-brown giraffe chain locks, a total of two rings, which will make a soft bumping sound when shaken in the hand.

after each of the young contestants confirmed that they had obtained it, the host cai jiawen said: "from now on, everyone must find a way to remove both cartoon rings without destroying the cartoon rings." we keep track of everyone's time, so that the first child to finish will get the highest priority cabin selection. did you hear me clearly? "

hear me clearly!" the young players spoke in unison.

with cai jiawen's order, the young players began to study the cartoon chain in their hands with their heads down.

the audience also enthusiastically participated:

"i played with that kind of metal when i was a kid, and it seemed like two pointed mouths would fall out."

"little sugar lotus come on! whoops, this should not be difficult for our clever little lotus.

"but if xiao lotus wants to live in the same cabin as lu lu, it seems that they must try to unlock the lock as close as possible, and if they are too far away, they will probably be selected by other children."

"hiss... the time has come to test the tacit understanding between xiao lotus and lu lu, god bless, i hope that the two little ones can live together as they wish.

at the scene, xiao lotus looked down at the lock, he did not understand how to share a room with lu lu's brother, only that he wanted to untie the two cartoon rings in his hand as soon as possible. <

on the field timer, the number representing "seconds" jumps at once.

two minutes passed, and a boy of about six years old jumped up and proudly held up two cartoon rings: "i'm all right!" xiao lotus's

ears stood up: how can it be so fast?!

he puffed up two round cheeks, unlike the other curious little players, and didn't raise his head, and continued to study the ring.

he had played such a similar serial at home, but today this one seemed a little special.

cai jiawen said, "wow, the canonical children finished really fast, you come here, you can first think about which cabin you want to choose." the

boy named dian dian smiled and ran out from next to the other contestants

and said happily, "i want to choose the third cabin in the forest!"

he went straight to the seat representing chalet three, suddenly made it on the bench, and happily said to the children in his division: "hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!" after

a first place appeared, the other young players all seized the time to start struggling to unlock.

xiao lotus and lu lu sat not far away, and lu lu glanced at xiao lotus, as if he was still looking down at the two cartoon rings, as if he had not yet found the trick.

lu lu bowed his head and fiddled with the small cartoon ring.

the sharp-eyed audience had already discovered: "lu lu seems to be able to unravel it!" "is

he waiting for xiao lotus?"

"is this okay?" <

"should it be okay?" just now the host also said that you can discuss with your small partners, is that not allowing fast people to wait for slow people? just