chapter58

after driving the pedal motorcycle around with great excitement, he made countless circles in the small garage, and finally, he found that he hadn't heard his brother say anything about parking.

at this moment, xiao lotus realized that she seemed to have just startled her brother.

oops.

xiao lotus narrowed his mouth and slowly approached brother lu lu, and when he was about to reach him, he asked for help in a milky voice: "brother, xiao lotus will not stop the car, brother..."

but the little motorcycle couldn't stop, and it drove past lu lu with a sigh.

xiao lotus had to clumsily turn a big bend in front of him and drive back again.

"brother, is it okay to teach xiao lotus to park a car?" brother..."

ah oh, the little motorcycle slid past lu lu again.

xiao lotus was not discouraged, and he turned a big corner again and drove towards brother lu lu.

lu lu was amused by the little elk and wanted to laugh, and his small face was stretched, resisting the urge to laugh.

uncle liu watched from a distance and also felt that the two small ones were very funny.

he thought, "it's a terrible thing, bringing out the fun with your own baby."

is he really a good fit for the job?

when the little elk drove past lu lu for the third time, shouting "brother" and "brother" in his mouth, lu lu stepped up and ran beside him, close to the speed of the small motorcycle.

he said quickly, "there's a round button on my brother's side, and if you press it, it will stop." <

there are four buttons of different shapes on the

handle, just now xiao lotus just heard "the square button is the drive button" and drove out, the original parking button is circular.

the process of stopping the small motorcycle is also very safe, slowly slowing down, smooth and stable.

after being stable, lu lu quickly buckled the lock on the front of the car, and could no longer let the little elk "fly" out on its own.

xiao lotus sat on a leather chair on a small motorcycle, soft and thick, very comfortable.

he saw that his brother had not "rescued" himself just now, pouting, and his little finger poked the handle and then poked the dashboard: "is my brother angry?" brother..."

lu lu seriously educated the little elk: "little lotus, you can't drive out first, it will hurt a lot when you fall." my brother hasn't taught you how to turn on the lights and how to park. bulging

his cheeks, xiao lotus said in surprise, "brother, can you still turn on the lights?" how to open and how to open ah? brother, is it good for you to teach xiao lotus? the little lotus does not open out. really, brother, do you believe that the little

lotus is good?

he reached for his brother's hand and tried to pull him to "forgive."

but xiao lotus sat on the motorcycle, he couldn't reach it, and the moment he leaned over and reached out, lu lu quickly held his soft little hand: "little lotus is a little bit obedient." the

little lotus closed its small knees and made a well-behaved baby shape: "well, the little lotus is very well-behaved." lu lu asked

the little elk to stretch out a small finger and clicked the small arrow on the left of the four buttons: "this is the left-turning lamp, and if you click it, it will light the front and back lights." the other is to turn to the right. hhe was