chapter76

in the orphanage, xiao lotus has slept in a room with her brothers since she was a child, and she has long known about "multi-person dormitories", so she does not feel strange or afraid.

but most of the children have not experienced this kind of thing, although they have listened to their parents repeatedly during the washing, it is still inevitable that the situation will occur frequently.

some children did not want to sleep here, crying and refusing, the staff took other children into consideration, and could only take him out of the scene first, take him to the parents' side, and send him back tomorrow morning.

xiao lotus belongs to the children who eat and sleep very actively, plus the usual work and rest habits are very regular, and when it is time to go to bed, they do not need to be urged by the leader, and they go back to bed with lu lu's brother.

xiao lotus especially likes such a small bed, like it is specially customized for children, and can only sleep alone.

when the fences on both sides are raised, they are particularly safe, like a small world of his own.

after the little lotus got into bed, she sat in the middle of the small bed, and pulled the edge of the white pajama pants with both hands, otherwise they would all be rolled up.

sleeping with dad on weekdays, dad will also help him pull well, and today xiao lotus can get it all right by himself.

xiao lotus thinks he is very good.

lu lu helped the little elk to pull the thin quilt up: "xiao lotus, if it is cold at night, you have to say it."

"hmm~" xiao lotus nodded, and xiao tuanzi squeezed the corner of the snow-white quilt with his hand, and the whole thing sank into it, as if he couldn't see the small hand.

not far away, ozawa stood by his bed with a small doll, fiddling with it and asking, "are you all going to sleep?" it sounds

a bit reluctant.

hearing this, xiao lotus responded, "mm-hmm, xiao lotus is going to sleep." ddon't you still sleep? ozawa looked

at xiao lotus and saw that lu lu was covering xiao lotus with a quilt, and then said, "i don't want to sleep, i don't want to bother me without my mother, i don't want to go to bed so early." mitsuru

, a little girl sleeping in the opposite row, suddenly sat up from her lying down state, turned her head and said, "me too, i don't want to sleep, ozawa, do we play chess?" "

good!" ozawa happily threw the orange baby in his arms on the bed and threw down mitsuru's bedside, "is it okay to play chess?" i'll go get it, you don't have to get out of bed!" the

action is faster than playing games during the day.

"laughing to death,

isn't this just the mother who can't control herself and let go of herself?"

"i guess it's because the family usually manages too strictly?"

"mei xin is also very funny, pretending to sleep, the quilt is pulled up, and then i hear that i want to play, and i am a bit like"

in the room, the leader sister communicated well with ozawa and mi xin, allowing them to play for a while, but they could not make a big noise, and they still had to rest after ten minutes.

xiao feng, who was already lying down, stared at the roof with big eyes and said, "otherwise you will not be able to get up tomorrow, and tomorrow you will have to play games."

ozawa waved the chess piece in his hand, "got it! just play for a while!

xiao lotus

, who had just lay down, yawned and pushed lu lu's brother's hand: "brother, go to sleep." lu lu looked