chapter102

at the end of the four levels of the national tournament of cubs rushing forward, the live barrage instantly became:

"isn't it over again?" cracked"

"same crack"

"although it doesn't look long, in fact, this time is quite long, let the little cuties go to rest"

"yes, children can't eat for such a long time" "but the preview doesn't mean that there are projects in the afternoon?"

"actually, i want to watch all day, watching the little lotus baby sleep at night, i can also ~"

"+1 i can also!" online coaxing xiao lotus to sleep, i can super ~"

scene, xiao lotus is not concerned about promotion or not, he is full of thoughts about all kinds of delicious food.

lu lu's brother's aunt will cook a lot of dishes.

cai jiawen and the leading brothers and sisters finally calmed down this group of passionate little players and let each child sit on the cushion.

"okay, now brother gavin is coming to announce the results of the morning's game, are you looking forward to it?"

among the many "expectations", there is a particularly clear voice, and a child shouts in a long tone: "no - expectations".

xiao lotus felt that this little friend was something special, tiptoeing to see, it was a little brother with particularly short hair, as big as lu lu's brother.

lu lu also noticed yu ze, and he thought of the "friction" of the first level.

cai jiawen smiled at yu ze: "that brother first don't say whether yu ze's children have advanced?" announce the other children first? <

yu ze looked up and said crisply, "that's not okay, i still have to say it." the

other children laughed, "brother, say it soon!"

"brother gavin, you're about to announce!" announce!

cai jiawen began to announce the list of little guys who were promoted today.

at the same time, the scores and rankings of all the young players also appear on the live screen.

the total score of the four levels is 260 points, and due to the small traps in the levels, the scores of the young players are seriously polarized.

there are four young players who score 250 points, and after sorting according to the time of completion, xiao lotus ranks fourth and lu lu ranks first.

in the middle are yu ze and sissi.

among the top thirty players, the lowest score is 210.

"my god, it turns out that everyone's score can be pulled so high? it was i who underestimated the intelligence of children.

"i don't

think i'll have such a high score when i let me go"

"i'm a little sad to look at my five-year-old son who's playing with plasticine."

"again, these are all smart children who have been selected, naturally not ordinary children"

"oh, i don't care that our little lotus is the first!" toddler group first! "it

seems that there are not many four-year-old children in the toddler group?" today's screening, the next round is estimated that only a few are four years old, everyone is amazing. <

"but our little sweet lotus is not happy today, and the happiness of promotion is estimated to be gone."

"it's okay, there is a small lu lu, will take care of the little cute emotions, not afraid"