chapter185

although the courtyard scenery of the private kitchen restaurant is somewhat cold, with the elegant design style, it also has a sense of spring cold material.

the box is facing the deep courtyard, and the tall and jagged green plants are staggered, and the green and dark green layers are stacked, and the rectangular box window frame is frozen into a rich oil painting related to spring.

lu jinchen pushed the door, ye jingyan stood at the door and looked in, looking at this evening spring scene, he couldn't help but exclaim: "brother, how did you choose the place?" the green leaves are more beautiful than the flowers. that's

a great exaggeration.

lu jinchen happily took him in, took off the cloak on his shoulder and hung it on the hanger by hand.

ye jingyan took out his mobile phone, stood across from the window frame to find an angle, smiled and said, "i want to take a picture for daddy, brother, you order." the

waiter of the restaurant stood aside and thought, this handsome man who is full of vigor and vitality and exquisite facial features knows that he is also a beautiful scenery?

lu jinchen ordered, and after the waiter left, he pulled ye jingyan back to the chair and pressed it: "when ye dad and yuan dad come over, won't we come again?"

ye jingyan sent the photo into the wechat group of the two families, and specially told them that the two fathers and uncle lu happily told them that lu jinchen had brought him here to eat for his birthday.

he took the glass and drank the water, word by word, and said seriously: "but this kind of weather, this kind of scenery, this kind of light, will not be available in the future." he spoke

very slowly, with a kind of childish student spirit, with a little more truth. <

lu jinchen chewed on what he said and quietly looked out the window with him.

the sky became dim little by little, the emerald green gradually turned rich, and the sudden and bright ground lamp illuminated the shadows that had not been seen before, and between the changes in light and shade, the same scenery became very different.

ye jingyan was not wrong at all.

neither the previous second nor the next second will be the same, let alone this time and the next.

lu jinchen squeezed his hand on the table and asked, "so, can you tell me now who you are going to fall in love with?"

ye jingyan turned over his palm, and his fingertips scratched in his palm: "brother, what good gifts have you carefully prepared?" do you have to hide it until today? i can't wait.

lu jinchen did not continue to hide, after all, he was more anxious to know ye jingyan's idea of "falling in love" now.

he picked up his mobile phone to send a message, then stood up, put his arm around ye jingyan and stood up and walked to the other window.

the heavy floor-to-ceiling velvet curtains slowly opened, and ye jingyan muttered, "what's going on?" as soon as the

words stopped, a black two-door sports car came into view.

"yes... elder brother! will you send me the car? ye jingyan foolishly rushed out, only to almost crash into the window glass, but fortunately lu jinchen hugged him tightly.

ye jingyan told his two fathers before that when he became an adult, he would have to take a driver's license and drive himself. <

since he was a child, because of lu jinchen's reasons, he has been looking forward to driving all the time.