chapter144

in the final episode of cubs rush forward, a total of fifteen young players made it to the final.

in the guangrong city division, there are four children in xiao lotus, lu lu, qi qi, and xi qian, and xiao feng in jiangjin division, and there are ten children in the other four divisions.

xiao lotus and qi qi are the most optimistic of all the young players who have reached the finals.

xiao lotus mainly e to play, and qi qi did not know what happened to enter the final, he was the happiest after each game is e let his mother take to eat.

qi qi thought that he would be eliminated every time, and as a result, he could magically step on the passing line to enter the final.

when xiao lotus saw qi qi, he flew over: "qi qi!

he obediently greeted qi qi's mother: "hello aunt." "the

little lotus is good." qi qi's mother smiled, and she was still standing next to qi qi's father who was going to accompany qi qi to participate in the parent-child game session, and she enthusiastically introduced xiao qi, "this is e qi qi's father, this is e xiao qi, cute, right?"

qi qi's father smiled at this big-eyed little ball: "hello." "uncle

is good." xiao lotus stood shyly beside qi qi.

qi qi's mother saw lu lu who came next, as well as two parents, she had seen yuan zheng, but she had not seen lu mingqian, looked at his appearance with lu lu, smiled and asked lu lu: "lu lu, is this your father?" lu lu

nodded, "hmm.

unconsciously, he stood up to his father's side.

qi qi's mother saw that their father and son looked the same way, and smiled: "you and your father are like ah." llu lu had

gone out with his father before, and he often heard others say this.

but e he didn't think so.

in the distance, yu ze was with his father, and he was seeing lu lu and xiao lotus, and when he looked over, it was like e was thinking about why they could always stick together.

he looked around at a few of the little players, all of whom were very smart and didn't want to talk to them.

-

when the parents went to check in, xiao lotus took lu lu's brother's hand and whispered, "brother, does xiao lotus look like uncle?" lu lu

replied without hesitation, "not really." the

little elk didn't know how cute it was, how could it be like uncle yuan?

"oh." xiao lotus tilted his head, wondering, as if no one had ever said that he looked like his uncle?

why is this e?

little lotus pouted and glanced at his uncle's tall figure, and he didn't look as tall as uncle e, obviously shorter among his peers.

how could this be?!

wasn't he uncle e's little kid?

it's weird.

there are fewer shortlisted players today, and the venue is not as noisy as it used to be.

coupled with today's final, many children are very nervous, and the atmosphere is naturally not so relaxed. <

while waiting, xiao lotus muttered a small mouth, poked his uncle's thigh, and whispered, "uncle!

yuan zheng saw that his eyebrows were wrinkled, hugged his legs and asked, "what's wrong?" little