chapter17

host cai jiawen began to announce the promotion list of the three- and four-year-old children's group.

none of the first few have the name of the little lotus.

the little lotus who was sitting precariously unconsciously held his small mouth, looking extremely serious.

lu lu's fingers that had fallen on his legs moved, his eyes were complex, as if he was in a state of hesitation and entanglement, and when there was still no name for xiao lotus in the back, he finally raised his hand and held the small hand of the little elk that was propped up on his knee.

xiao lotus slowly looked at lu lu and felt the firm strength coming from the back of his hand, he cocked the corner of his mouth and smiled, wanting to tell lu lu's brother that he had felt his kindness.

after lu lu received a clear response, he pondered with chagrin, and fangcai's own hesitation looked very immature in front of the little elk, not like a brother at all.

brother......

a flash of salutation made lu lu glance at the little elk.

lu lu wandered at an inopportune time: if only the little elk were his younger brother.

xiao lotus grabbed lu lu's brother's fingers with his backhand, and the gloves with a slightly rough texture actually sent a sense of reassurance at this moment. he stared intently at cai jiawen's brother, his eyes burning with eager anticipation.

however, there has been no name for the little lotus.

xiao lotus was in a hurry.

cai jiawen smiled and said: "when it is time to announce the first place in the toddler group, are there any children who feel that they have played very well?" the host was

still in the mood to make the atmosphere, but the audience was already impatient:

"where did this host come from?" drag me out and beat me up! ""no

! give me the list first and then send it out to beat me up, two times! "

punch me in the face, thank you."

"what to do, the name of the little sugar lotus has never appeared, is it the first?" but can that be the first?

"i've already given all the cultivation liquid to the little lotus in the irrigation area!" i don't care if i have to promote the goose"

cai jiawen finally announced the first place in the toddler group after making two false sentences: "congratulations to our tang xiao lotus children, who won the first place in the toddler group!"

"what?" xiao lotus himself was stunned.

did you hear me wrong?

is it too eager to qualify and listen to the names of other small players as your own?

is there another little player also called tang xiao lotus?

xiao lotus's mouth turned into a round o in surprise, and his eyes were dazed.

lu lu looked at the surprised little lotus and said again, "you got the first." for

the first time, he smiled heartily, "first!"

at this moment, lu lu was happier than he was to participate in any professional competition and get the first place.

xiao lotus looked at lu lu's brother, and then looked at the host's brother, and reacted slowly and half-heartedly realizing that it was really himself, he instantly opened his arms to hug lu lu's brother, and his forehead rubbed his shoulder: woo woo, xiao lu is also the first! hhis