chapter132

in the guest room, xiao lotus and grandma looked at the photo album again, and he liked to let grandma talk about dad and uncle according to the photo.

it just so happened that fang jing had never had the opportunity to talk to someone close to her about these two sons in such detail.

she wrapped her arms around her little grandson and unfolded the things stored in her memory in front of xiao lotus like a picture.

i don't know how long i said it, fang jing saw that the time was not early, hugged the young and innocent little grandson and said, "xiao lotus, is it time for you to sleep?"

xiao lotus rubbed her eyes: "well, grandma talked about this again, and she hasn't said anything about my uncle abroad."

fang jing slowly stroked xiao lotus's back: "grandma doesn't know what my uncle is doing abroad, you have to ask your uncle." he went alone. she

thinks now, maybe yuan zheng occasionally mentioned that he would not go to england, maybe the reason was ye nanzhou.

fang jing gently plucked the soft bangs of xiao lotus, and said in her heart, yuan zheng was fortunate to meet the child of nanzhou, but nanzhou encountered yuan zheng, who was not stingy, but he was guilty.

"xiao lotus, you must love your father well, you know?"

"well," little lotus looked at her grandmother's gentle watery eyes, "little lotus loves daddy's." it was

dad who brought him all the dreams he had hoped for~

at this moment, there was a knock on the door.

"auntie? i'll take lotus to sleep. ah

, it's daddy. <

little lotus snickered at grandma, tiptoed mischievously, and the kitten quietly walked behind the door, pinched her nose and said, "come in." ye

nanzhou heard the strange voice and knew that it was the baby who was inside and was ready to him.

he listened carefully to the movement behind the door, and slightly twisted the handle to gently push it away.

the door opened a slit, and i saw the baby jump out from behind the door with a "whimper".

ye nanzhou hugged the little monster and kissed him with a smile: "was he caught by daddy first?" daddy catches the little monster and goes to sleep!

little lotus twisted and twisted in his father's arms, because his father's arm had been injured before, and he would not use the same strength as his uncle every time he played.

he hugged his father's shoulder: "daddy is so fast, oh, next time xiao lotus will grab daddy's first!"

fang jing stood up and handed them the photo album: "take it, you can choose a few to put in the picture frame."

xiao lotus hugged the big photo album, and said in a soft voice: "grandma is really good, grandma goodnight, grandma will see you tomorrow~"

fang jing rubbed his soft puffy little face: "our little lotus is really sweet, go to sleep, good night." south boat, you rest early.

ye nanzhou bowed his head and carried the baby back to the bedroom.

in the corridor, xiao lotus kissed his father's cheek and smelled the aroma of his father's body's shower gel, which was a smell he knew and liked.

he had a small hand casually on dad's shoulder, and his little finger was always inadvertently rubbing dad's skin, or poking and poking, and now it was no exception. <