chapter180

after lu lu's game, he was interviewed by an official cooperative media.

since he was really not good at dealing with strangers, the whole process turned into a reporter asking about go-kart practice, and lu lu only needed to answer according to the actual situation.

the reporter has learned about lu lu's participation in "cub rush forward", and has seen xiao lotus accompanying him, and the topic has been wrapped around xiao lotus from time to time.

after lu lu keenly discovered this, every time the reporter asked about the relevance of xiao lotus, his six-year-old young and green face would show a blank expression of "i can't understand", so that the reporter could not pry words out of his mouth through superb interview skills.

in addition to the part of xiao lotus, the reporter is very interested in lu lu's family background and his rich father lu mingqian.

however, lu lu still didn't know what to ask.

he was even more direct than his dad, dispensing with the adult courtesy and the sharp edge, bluntly saying that he didn't know what was going on at home and with his dad, just training.

after an interview, the reporter thought that he was visiting some political figure, and there was no leakage between the words, and even when he talked about his beloved go-kart, he had to admire the strength of this small champion of the children's group.

after the end, lu lu got the bonus and gifts provided by the organizers, and he handed them over to his father's assistant to take care of.

then he had something more important --

he was to accompany the elk in cloud city.

this is the first time that the two children have traveled together, and they have been looking forward to it at home for a long time, and by the end of today's game, they can completely relax and play. <

the tourist route was determined by ye nanzhou and yuan zheng after discussing with lu mingqian, and this afternoon they will drive to another town in the northwest of yuncheng.

lu mingqian arranged a luxury commercial vehicle to facilitate the two children to sit together throughout the whole process.

the sky in cloud city is exceptionally blue, the clouds are exceptionally white, and a large group floats in the air, and each scene is like a very oil painting.

xiao lotus was humming all the way, as if she had become a small white cloud in the clear blue sky of cloud city, floating lightly on the highway.

oh! he was not a lonely little white cloud, there was another small cloud beside him.

xiao lotus held his brother's hand, and the smile at the corner of his mouth loomed.

in the anticipation of the two little ones, the van finally arrived at the hotel at the foot of the mountain.

on the endless green grass, during the period of multiple off-white tents, the decorative streamers outside the tents flutter gently in the wind, forming a strange echo with the white clouds in the sky.

in the distance are mountains with obvious snow lines, and in the near distance are lambs and horses grazing with their heads down, and everywhere is a quiet atmosphere.

the temperature here is much lower than the competition venue in the south of yuncheng, and ye nanzhou put on a thin down jacket for the children.

as soon as xiao lotus got out of the car, he was attracted by the greenery and natural beauty, and asked uncertainly: "daddy, are we playing here today?" <