chapter25

after xiao lotus finished the topic on the tv station, he wanted to talk to uncle ye for a while, and just after telling brother ding about this idea, the door of the small conference room was pushed open, and he walked in uncle ye wearing a shirt.

"uncle!" xiao lotus sat on brother ding's lap and opened his arms, his eyes shining brightly and said, "uncle is so busy today, isn't he?"

the voice of the petite lotus is soft and soft, and the tone is very cute.

ye nanzhou bent down and hugged xiao xiao, "it's already busy, uncle accompany xiao lotus to talk for a while, wait and ask brother ding to send xiao lotus home, okay?" "

hmm." little lotus sticks to uncle ye's face and rubs it against his shoulder, and his round nose sniffs in his neck socket like a puppy, emitting an exaggerated sigh, "uncle is fragrant today." xiao lotus suddenly found that it was

particularly good to come to the tv station to broadcast live, and she could see uncle ye at any time.

a small flower of joy quietly blossomed in my heart.

"really?" ye nanzhou sniffed the breath of his shoulder slightly, and speculated, "it should be the smell of shampoo or laundry detergent."

"oh!" xiao lotus hugged his shoulder and said firmly, "that's fragrant too."

xiao ding patted xiao ke's shoulder and said to xiao lotus, "xiao lotus, you talk to uncle ye."

he pulled a handful of xiao ke and took xiao ke out first.

today's xiao ke is depressed, before worrying that his internship in the tv station will affect xiao lotus's participation in the program, just outside to see the situation of parents, and especially for xiao lotus grievances.

xiao ding found the hint in his unconcealed eyes, dragged him to the pantry of the office, and smoked a bottle of coke from the xiaoice box for him. <

it's black and red little coke again, small can hold, feel cool silky.

yesterday's bottle, he didn't drink it at the end, took it home and put it on the bedside table.

i don't know what i want to do.

xiao ding saw his lost look, smiled and teased him: "xiao ke can drink xiao coke." xiao

ke: "..."

i blushed with embarrassment.

"okay, tease you, don't think about what just happened." it's all over, and now most of the audience is still on the side of xiao lotus, and the parents are unreasonable. xiao ding said sarcastically, "just a few people who tried to find a way to find a relationship, they thought that everyone was like them, huh."

xiao ke put the coke bottle on the hot cheek and asked doubtfully, "do you mean

a talented parent?" little dingo?

xiao ding smiled and lowered his voice: "not only the surname yang, but several of them are looking for people inside us before the third period to try to pull a relationship." it's

unbelievable.

he never expected that his parents, who usually met and smiled before the live broadcast of the show, turned out to be such a thought behind them.

xiao ding saw that he was stupid, pushed the coke bottle on the side of his face, and laughed playfully: "simple guy."

"i..." little ke puffed up his cheeks childishly, "how could i think of so many things?" i'm not a little dingo. the

more he spoke, the lower his voice became, as if in a small whisper of protest. <

"huh?" when xiao ding heard this, he squinted at him, deliberately laughing at himself with tricky words, "little ding ge knows too much, xiao ding ge is a complex social person, xiao ding ge is not clean, is it thinking so in his head?"