chapter145

xiao lotus excitedly leaned on his brother, afraid that the wish he had just fulfilled would turn into an illusion, and he waited expectantly for the third group member to join.

unfortunately, qi qi could no longer be in a group with himself, and xiao lotus pouted his small mouth.

suddenly, xiao lotus heard someone in the back row shouting, "little lotus! i'm in a group with you! "

ah!" xiao lotus instantly turned his head and saw xiao feng's brother waving a small yellow ball, and he also held up the little yellow ball, "fantastic, it's xiao feng's brother!"

he likes brother xiaofeng, and is a righteous brother.

lu lu glanced at yu ze not far away, he hated yu ze so much that he always felt that yu ze seemed to be paying attention to him and the little elk.

fortunately, he didn't have a group with yuzawa, otherwise he and the little elk would be uncomfortable.

xiao feng exaggerated his hands and feet and climbed from behind to the front, sitting next to xiao lotus: "xiao lotus, i am a little unstable, what should i do?" he is

not afraid of water, that is, his body balance is not enough, before playing the game of the division, in this kind of breakthrough link, he is the existence of the bottom of the performance.

xiao luo lala xiao feng's brother said confidently, "it doesn't matter, there is brother lu lu here."

xiao feng smiled at lu lu, "lu lu is our captain!" "

wow, yes!" xiao lotus also remembered that his brother was the captain, the super powerful captain.

lu lu poked the back of the little elk meat whirring hand and made a quiet gesture: "shh." "it's

fun to watch cool kids shy, contrast cute shark me!" <

"this group will definitely win!" lu lu is suitable for playing the main captain, xiao sugar lotus and xiao feng are good at playing with each other, there is definitely no problem in communication, i can't find the reason not to win"

"huh! sweet lotus punch duck! the

five groups of young contestants were sent from the most extended square inflatable cushions of the floating island to five different race starting points by the leader in a fully transparent small kayak.

the moment he sat on the fully transparent kayak, xiao lotus parted his two calves, looked down at the water surface under his little ass, and said excitedly: "brother, brother xiaofeng, you see, we are sitting in the water." this was

the first time he had observed the surface of the water from this angle.

as the leader brother rowed the kayak, xiao lotus followed with a shake, and he eagerly raised his small fist to cheer for his brother: "brother come on, brother is so good!" the

leader brother had a smile on his face.

the young players in almost every group are very fond of transparent kayaking, and even after arriving at their destination, they are reluctant to get up and sit for a while.

xiao feng was worried all the way, and when he stepped on the soft and dangling inflatable cushion, he looked at the narrow inflatable cushion walkway in front of him and said to xiao lotus and lu lu: "in case i fall, will i fall into the water?" the

inflatable mat walkway is about ten meters long and one meter five wide, and there are ropes on both sides as guardrails, but the gap between the horizontal ropes is large, and the possibility of small children falling down is high.

although the water level is very shallow, less than a meter, there are separated staff on both sides who are responsible for rescue at any time, but falling down and getting up again will delay the time. <

lu lu looked at the long inflatable pad walkway and the first obstacle in front of him, and he said, "let's go slowly, don't go too fast, get familiar with it first."

xiao lotus was bouncing around with his head down, not paying any attention to what the two brothers were talking about.

lu lu remembered the last time the little elk rushed out because he liked the little motorcycle too much.

he hurriedly pressed the two shoulders of the little elk and said solemnly, "xiao lotus, you can't rush out first, you know?" we are now in a group with brother xiaofeng, and we want to act together.

xiao lotus understood and said very obediently, "hmm! act together. he

held out his small hand and placed it in front of his two brothers.

lu lu pressed up, and xiao feng also pressed up.

the team of three whispered, "come on! the

staff at the starting point put orange arm swimming rings on each of the young players to ensure that they can float on the water when they fall into the water.

the other group of children around six years old were confident that they did not want to wear this childish armband, but after the persuasion of the staff, they finally put it on cooperatively.

lu lu adjusted his arm swimming ring while studying the situation of his two teammates.

xiaofeng's sense of balance is not good, the small elk is smaller, the sense of balance is also average, and one foot is deep and one foot is shallow, not very controllable, and it is easy to slip.

so if the three people are holding hands or lining up front and back, they look safe, but in fact, they are easy to influence each other. <

xiao lotus hadn't thought about it so much, he wore arm circles for the first time, and he looked very funny and couldn't help but touch and poke.

xiao feng pointed to the adjacent black group from a distance, saw the three of them holding hands, and asked, "xiao lotus, lu lu, let's also hold hands, so that we can hold on when we wrestle?" lu lu looked

at his words, but his small brow frowned tightly, and he was very suspicious of this.

he explained his thoughts to xiaofeng, saying that the weight of the three people was very different, in case he or xiaofeng fell, xiao lotus would inevitably fall, as long as two of the three people fell, whether they fell into the water or not, it would waste a lot of time to get up.

but he hadn't thought of a better way yet.

before starting, the leader of each group is responsible for checking the children's swimming ring wearing, and explaining that if you fall into the water, you should try to stand up as quickly as possible with your head up.

cai jiawen's voice sounded above the floating island: "little cute people, is it time for us to prepare?" now officially enter the countdown, everyone listens well ~ "

"... three, two, one, get started! the

children of the two adjacent groups had already rushed out, and xiao feng was also ready to run, but xiao lotus pulled him aside: "wait for brother xiaofeng, let's wait for brother lu lu to think about it." he felt that his brother was

right, the three of them wrestled easily together, and now his brother must be trying to find a way.

xiao lotus's eyes widened, and he thought happily, it's good to have a brother, he doesn't have to use his brain~

lu lu looked at the black group on the left and said quickly: "don't go together, we are separated." little lotus you are the first, but you can not run, you have to walk very steadily, you can not shake. xiao feng, you are a little farther away, and then you can't walk, you can't shake. i'm the last to go. ""

good!" xiao feng nodded violently, he felt that this was okay.

just as he was about to urge xiao lotus to leave, the black group holding hands heard a cry of surprise in the distance, and some of the young players fell on the inflatable mat, and one foot flew outside the mat and touched the water.

xiao feng was startled, and he immediately felt that it would be okay to start slowly.

lu lu pointed to the first obstacle in front of him: "xiao lotus, you walk over there and stay still, waiting for xiao feng and his brother to arrive, you know?" don't mess around.

he said to his two teammates with an unusually serious tone: "now the mat is dry, if someone falls into the water and gets up, the mat will become wet, and if it is wet, it will be more difficult to walk." so we must not fall into the water. xiao feng's

eyes widened, "yes! he didn't

even think about that.

xiao feng looked straight at the black group, and sure enough, the little player who had been dragged up so hard, after starting again, slid to it again, this time even more miserable, by the way, he turned over the others, and the long inflatable cushion was a cry.

in addition, xiaofeng also heard the calls of other groups, and they obviously fell.

xiao lotus asked anxiously, "then what if xiao lotus accidentally falls down?" lu lu

pressed the shoulder of the little elk, "if xiao lotus falls, my brother will go to save you, and xiao feng will take care of yourself." if xiao feng falls, it is also me who will go, and xiao lotus will go over there by yourself.

xiao lotus took his brother's hand: "what about my brother falling?" what to do? did little lotus save his brother? "brother

won't fall." llu lu smiled and rubbed a handful of the little elk's face, "let's go!"

"my mother, lu xiaolu is so cool, really cool!"

"the teammates who didn't listen to xiao lulu in the last issue must have cried blind, and there was sugar to eat with xiao lulu"

"xiaofeng's eyes are straight, and xiaofeng is also quite cute"

"lu lu is really right, once he falls into the water once." the mat is wet and slippery, the child's body and feet are very slippery, and the whole time it is more careful. lu lu's mind is so meticulous"

"the professional players come to bring two small white junior players, haha, it's too much!"

outside the venue, yuan zheng and lu mingqian sat in the audience area.

yuan zheng is holding a tablet computer in his hand, watching the live bullet screen while watching the scene situation, both pronged.

lu mingqian did not have the habit of watching live broadcasts, and was staring at the situation of the yellow group, but he could not hear the sound at a distance, only that his son and his teammates had finished communicating and began to leave.

yuan zheng glanced at lu mingqian, and gu zi sighed: "lu lu is really powerful, his brain is turning quite fast, and the method is not bad."

lu mingqian moved slightly, as if he wanted to turn his head to look at yuan zheng's tablet.

yuan zheng added: "what the audience said is really correct, lu lu is indeed a professional player." lu mingqian's

sense of pride suddenly emerged, he glanced at him slightly, picked up the tablet given to him by uncle liu in his hand, and silently opened it.

yuan zheng saw the situation and smiled secretly. <

lu mingqian just opened the live broadcast software, and saw the bullet screen flying around, what "smart lu lu, ma ma loves you" and "lu xiaolu rushed me."

he noticed a peculiar barrage.

"envy lu xiaolu's parents, such a child must have laughed out loud in his dreams, right?"

lu mingqianshu raised his eyebrows, living to be more than thirty years old for the first time so proud.

-

on-site.

the three young players of the yellow group set off one after another according to lu lu's platoon.

lu lu was afraid that xiao feng was in a hurry, so he waited for xiao feng to go far alone, and then let xiao feng go, and reminded him: "don't be in a hurry, don't run, if you don't shake, you will be fine."

xiao feng nodded, step by step out, found that it was still stable, slightly accelerated, once the impact mat shook up, he slowed down, first stabilize the body and then say.

although lu lu didn't say anything, xiao feng was still worried that because his shaking would affect xiao lotus in front of him and lu lu in the back, he kept shouting in his head to stabilize and stabilize.

in the live broadcast screen, lu lu of the yellow group was the last to set off, and not long after he went out, xiao lotus took the lead in reaching the first obstacle level, an inflatable cushion of saddle structure, which needed to be crossed to continue forward.

xiao lotus did not dare to walk around, like a thin poster lying on a straight inflatable cushion, motionless.

not long after, xiao feng arrived, and he "exhaled" a sound, "xiao lotus, i didn't fall!" <

xiao lotus turned his head, "well, brother is great!"

xiao feng also learned the appearance of xiao lotus, stretched out his limbs, and playfully lay on the inflatable cushion to stabilize his body without shaking.

from a distance, it was two children foolishly sticking to the wall to punish the station.

at the moment when xiaofeng arrived, the land on the inflatable cushion accelerated, and flew directly to the level in the swing.

xiao feng was shocked: "so fast?"

xiao lotus twisted happily, "brother is very powerful!" the

simple little tactics of the yellow group were used very well, and the three children arrived safely, although they were not the fastest, but they did not wrestle, and with harmony, all three of them had great confidence.

the small peak pad foot to see the situation opposite the obstacle, after turning over is a short inflatable pad channel, and then there is another obstacle.

this time, xiao feng took the initiative to say: "lu lu, let's send xiao lotus to the opposite side first, xiao lotus stepped on us." then you step on me, i'm the last one past, i can climb over. the

little lotus pad was on the ground, and he barely reached the height of this obstacle.

lu lu nodded, "okay, let's send xiao lotus over first."

he let the little elk lie on the obstacle, stepped on his shoulder, and asked xiao feng to help hold the little elk.

when he stood up, let xiaofeng push the elk up on one foot.

after xiao lotus understood, he saw his brother squatting down, and he asked worriedly, "brother, will it hurt?" llu lu

shook his head: "no, quick."

xiao feng also said, "little lotus hurry up!"

xiao lotus could only carefully step on his brother's shoulder, but his hand had nothing to grasp, he was very insecure, and when his brother stood up slightly, he was frightened and made a short little milk sound: "ah!

xiao feng held xiao lotus's leg hard, afraid that he would fall down.

fortunately, lu lu had great strength, and his movements were very stable, slowly holding up the small lotus, and vigorously blushing all over his face.

"little lotus grabbed it." xiao lotus's two arms climbed on the top edge, and his whole body pounced on it, and with the help of xiao feng, one leg like a horse flipped over and rode on the top of the obstacle.

xiao lotus sat on it, looking at the other groups from a distance, all trying to get through this level, and he patted eagerly: "brother brother, hurry up!"

lu lu grabbed the little elk's hanging ankle, "little lotus, sit tight and don't move."

he looked at xiao feng, "let's go over alone, and then take xiao lotus next."

xiao feng bent down and said, "lu lu, you step on me, you definitely don't have the strength."

lu lu shook his head: "xiao feng, i can go over by myself, you don't have to worry, i will pick up xiao lotus first, and then drag you."

"huh?" xiao feng couldn't believe it, and before he could react, he watched lu lu jump up, his arms climbing the obstacle, and his movements were extremely agile and he flipped directly over from the side of xiao lotus.

xiao lotus opened his mouth wide in surprise.

"i can turn it over myself!" xxiao feng was inspired by the courage at this moment, plus the obstacle was not too shaky nearby, and he had forgotten his worries just now.

after turning over, lu lu's back was tightly pressed against the obstacle, letting the little elk step on his shoulder, or the way to put the little elk next.

however, because there was no xiao feng to support him, xiao lotus fell down as soon as he landed on the ground, and was quickly pulled by lu lu with his arm to the side of the obstacle: "xiao lotus, you grasp it well."

xiao lotus obediently sat next to the obstacle, and the little ass sat firmly.

xiao feng jumped on the opposite side a few times, and his arm could hang up like lu lu, but his feet couldn't turn over.

lu lu stepped on the obstacle again and sat on it, originally wanting to drag xiao feng up, but he didn't have enough strength, so he simply jumped down and pushed xiao feng up.

after xiao feng went up, lu lu turned over again.

"how many times has lu lu turned it over?" this...... play triathlon? "are

there coaches selecting kids to join the team?" there is a little ghost here, quickly catch him and train, after ten years you can get the medal thank you"

"xs, have you forgotten again, lu xiaolu was originally the material for the kart driver to get the medal!" does the go-kart also need good physical fitness!

"xiaofeng has already thrown five bodies to the ground, hahaha, xiaofeng is funny"

"i only think that the little sugar lotus is so happy now, lying to win ~"

"where, our sweet lotus has a good cooperation, obedient and well-behaved, completely do not add chaos to the brothers ~ super good."