chapter158

kindergarten reported that on the first day of home, ye nanzhou deliberately knocked on the side to ask the little baby how he felt about his first experience in the kindergarten.

the answers given by xiao lotus are "children are fun daddy", "daddy, the teacher sister is very good, right?" "daddy, little lotus wants to wear kitten clothes to the kindergarten tomorrow."

ye nanzhou thought, on the whole, it still sounds quite optimistic.

-

before going to bed that night, xiao lotus hugged left and right, with a small dolphin on one side and a small pumpkin on one side, and lay down beautifully, and muttered, "little lotus can also sleep bravely in the future, just like her brother."

of course, if he could sleep with lu lu's brother every day, he wouldn't be afraid at all.

yuan zheng rubbed xiao bu and kissed him on his small chest: "then dad will be very reluctant, wait until you grow up a little." only

four years old, how not to rush to let the little one sleep alone.

"hmm~" xiao lotus closed her eyes expectantly.

when yuan zheng put xiao bu to sleep, he went to the study to find ye nanzhou.

ye nanzhou's "lonely city" web drama in his hand has been almost prepared, and it will be officially launched in a week, and he has been particularly busy these days.

originally, i wanted to coax the little baby to sleep, but the father and son rushed to work together.

yuan zheng raised his long legs, squeezed into the middle of ye nanzhou and the back of the chair, wrapped his arms around him, leaned his chin on his shoulder and said, "so busy today, i don't have to ask for leave to send treasures, can't i send the same?".

ye nanzhou said, "i'm a little uneasy."

he took off the glasses he wore in the office and rubbed his eyebrows, "you say, did the baby really integrate into the group so quickly?" "when he listened

to the baby ask the self-proclaimed question, he vaguely felt that these children full of different natures were officially entering the collective for the first time, and the collective needed to converge to some extent, or in some ways.

yuan zheng listened to his thoughts and said, "don't think so complicated, if there is any problem in really integrating, it should slowly emerge." it doesn't matter what you envision. "

hmm." ye nanzhou thoughtfully stared at the silver-rimmed glasses on the notebook keyboard, which were newly fitted after the car accident, when the glasses hurt the corners of the eyes, and the new ones in the back have not been worn, and they are only occasionally worn at night.

he said to himself from this point to place: "is there something wrong with my car, why hasn't it been fixed yet?"

yuan zheng frowned and jumped: "what did you say specifically?" "the

parts are also transferred from overseas, and it takes a long time to return." ye nanzhou shook his head, "the efficiency of foreigners in some areas is really too low.

yuan zheng pretended to criticize with him: "yes, you don't know how many days a year those frenchmen take a vacation, and they can't help but go to the mediterranean aegean sea to bask in the sun." can i work efficiently?

ye nanzhou was still pondering on his own, and whispered, "let me ask again, can't i buy another one?"

anyway, when the little baby grows up, the family does need a family car.