chapter174

after passing the primary examination of the kindergarten class, xiao lotus stayed in the primary class as she wished.

but this was only the beginning of his studies, and he had to work hard to make up the courses of the next semester of the big class, and at the same time he had to keep up with the courses of the first class.

xiao lotus studied very hard, but he never said that he wanted to give up.

in addition to the two fathers helping to teach, lu lu's tutor will also be responsible for part of xiao lotus's homework.

usually, xiao lotus runs to lu lu's house after eating at home and listens to the tutor supplement extracurricular knowledge.

when lu lu is doing homework, the teacher will teach xiao lotus a part of the knowledge that first-graders need.

lu lu often did his homework, and he couldn't help but secretly observe the little elk.

he never imagined, or rather, he never dared to imagine that

one day there would be a cute and loving brother who would try his best to do things that were beyond his age in order to be with him.

lu lu sometimes chatted with father ye, and he felt that it was too hard for the little elk to do this.

however, he could not tell the little elk to let him go back to the little dragonfly class, let alone let him stop studying, and only by listening to the teacher's topics very carefully could he better and more timely help the little elk to tutor.

gradually, the students in the primary one class knew that lu jinchen's younger brother was not just his little heel, but was really studying and keeping up with the curriculum of the primary one class. <

everyone is also impressed by xiao lotus, and will bring xiao lotus with them when they do anything, and truly regard him as a member of the primary class.

xiao lotus is very good at memorizing poems and memorizing english letters, but arithmetic is more hindsighted, and every time he does arithmetic problems, he has to be anxious and angry with himself.

this night, after the family teacher left, lu lu accompanied the little elk to do arithmetic problems, which required ">", "<", "=" to fill in the corresponding spaces. <b128>

xiao lotus's face was red, and he only held out three problems, he didn't like to do arithmetic problems!

dislike!

lu lu saw the situation and hurriedly put down his pen and asked, "xiao lotus, let's rest." this question brother to do for you, brother to do a good job to tell you again, okay?

"don't ~" xiao lotus shook his head, "xiao lotus doesn't want his brother to make it for xiao lotus." because

yuan's father said, if the questions are all done with the help of his brother, what should he do during the exam?

xiao lotus usually thinks that yuan's father is fine, but when he goes to class, he is particularly serious, and the words he says are very important, and he has to remember.

lu lu painfully took the little elk's hand, "xiao lotus, isn't tomorrow saturday?" you and your brother are not doing problems tonight, shall we take a break?

he picked up the mango fork on the table and brought the mango to his mouth, "ah, little lotus opens its mouth to eat one." the

little lotus pouted, obediently biting the orange and yellow mango grains, the sweet and sour taste was very fresh, but his topic was not don